•18•

————————————————| The Jeon's & Dokgo's, Moving in |————————————————

————————————————
| The Jeon's & Dokgo's, Moving in |
————————————————

Taehyung harshly presses his lips against Jungkook's, kissing him passionately. The longer they kissed, the harder it was for Jungkook to breathe and attempt to kiss back. Taehyung enjoyed watching Jungkook struggle, and when a moan slipped out of Jungkook's mouth, Taehyung smirked against the younger's lips in the process.

"Did he just moan?!" Jimin said in the question, arching an eyebrow. Why didn't Jungkook take the kiss they shared intensely? Was he not good enough?

"Damn." Said Namjoon watching the passionate make-out scene escalate. "Why didn't he moan when I kissed him? I demand a retry." Jimin whisper yells to Namjoon, which earned him a slap on the back of the head from Seokjin. "You're not getting another try, so suck it up."

Jungkook's face flushed a deep crimson red as he heard the three bickerings. He would never make another deal with them if it meant he would lose in the end. Taehyung moves his hands from Jungkook's waist to slightly squeeze his ass, making Jungkook break the kiss immediately and push him away.

"Ok, that's enough," Jungkook started looking at the ground to hide the blushing that decorated his delicate face. A peck on the lips would be acceptable, but it turned out to be a make-out session that he didn't necessarily agree with.

Before the boys could have a chance to say anything, Jungkook was already making his way out of the living room. "We're done here." He calls back, rushing down the hallway to his room, and slams the door. Jungkook couldn't take the embarrassment and had to retreat before he did or said anything stupid.

Even from his room, he could sense the boys were smirking at him. And who gave the right for Kim Taehyung to straight up touch his ass without providing any warning. Jungkook covers his reddened face and shakes his head to clear his thoughts. He didn't enjoy the gesture of someone touching his ass, did he? His mother was going to kill him.

My mother. Jungkook thought as he rushed to the bedside table where his phone lay. Jungkook picked up his phone, opening it up to the lock screen of Hwan, Nari, and himself laughing together while sharing a large ice shake they ordered. Jungkook's mother took the picture without them knowing and kept it to herself until Jungkook found the photo.

Jungkook clicks on his mother's contact photo and lets his phone ring. Immediately his mom picks up. "Hey Jungkook, did you need something?" "Well, can we talk? I have some news you probably would like or won't like." He muttered that last bit, earning a "Say that again." From his mom. "Nothing. When you're free, I need to talk with you and everyone else."

And later that evening, Jungkook ended up with the Dokgo family and his mother standing in front of the massive mansion with boxes of their belongings and suitcases. The four stared up at the estate like it was a castle for a queen. Seeing the mansion in pictures was nothing compared to seeing the real thing. It was wonderful.