•7•

——————————| Kind hearted monsters |——————————

——————————
| Kind hearted monsters |
——————————

A few days ago, after the commotion in the kitchen. They all compromised never to have Jungkook reveal his true powers unless necessary. Jungkook was happy hearing that they had his back in all his mess. A few days later, he was now in his room, sitting on the edge of the Queen sized bed.

Jungkook was determined to master his telekinetic abilities. He had been practicing for months, but he still felt like he wasn't making any progress. He wanted to be able to use his powers for longer periods and have more control over them. He had heard that meditation and visualization could help improve his abilities, so he decided to give it a try.

The curtains in his room were drawn closed, making the room dark except for the soft glow of the lamp on the side table. Jungkook sat cross-legged on his bed, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He focused all his energy on his hands, letting the power build throughout his body. He imagined his hands as powerful magnets, pulling objects towards him.

He opened his eyes and focused on a pen that was lying on the bedside table. He concentrated on his powers, feeling the energy flow through him. Suddenly, the pen lifted off the table and floated towards him. He smiled, feeling a sense of pride as he continued to move the pen around the room.

Jungkook continued to practice for hours, focusing on his telekinetic abilities and trying to extend the length of time he could use them. He felt a sense of accomplishment as he was finally able to hold the pen for longer periods without feeling exhausted. He released the pen watching it land into his hand. "Not bad." He muttered to himself accomplished.

Jungkook sat there deep in thought, analyzing his progress so far. He wanted to push himself further and try to control multiple objects at once. He was determined to make a breakthrough, so he closed his eyes and focused all his energy on the objects in the room.

Slowly, one by one, objects started to float up into the air. Jungkook opened his eyes, staring in amazement at the sight before him. There was a jewelry box floating towards the high ceilings, a cup holder filled with pens dancing in the air, and other objects floating around the room. He was controlling all of them at once, a feat he never thought possible.

Jungkook pivoted the jewelry box with his eyes, making it dance slightly in the air. He was fascinated by how he was able to control the movement of the object with just his thoughts. He then focused on the cup holder, making the pens dance in the air. The pens twirled and twisted, moving in perfect harmony.

Jungkook winced as he felt a sharp pain in his head. The pain was so intense that it caused the objects he was controlling to fall slowly back to the ground. The jewelry box and the cup holder full of pens hit the ground with a soft thud, and the other objects followed suit. Jungkook rubbed his temples, trying to relieve the pain. "Dammit."