Max definitely was not going out that night to find someone, it was just supposed to be a fun time with some friends but she was glad she had met Levi, they had really hit it off and a couple weeks later they were still talking and later tonight s...

Max definitely was not going out that night to find someone, it was just supposed to be a fun time with some friends but she was glad she had met Levi, they had really hit it off and a couple weeks later they were still talking and later tonight she had a date with him.

"Callie, I am so grateful, really I am" Max says to her friend, Callie has offered to watch Maeve while Max went on her date so she was really grateful.

"Go! He's outside waiting, and you're loosing precious time!" Callie yells out with a laugh pushing Max toward the door.

"Okay! Okay! I'll be back in a bit" Max tells her friend and then walks out of the house to Levi's car.

"Hey!" She says once she sees him, he was leaning on the outside of his car, waiting for Max so that he could open the door for her.

"You look beautiful, but of course you always do" Levi says with a cheeky smile then turning to open the passenger door.

Max gives him a soft kiss and gets into the car, watching Levi run around the car to get into the drivers seat.

"It's freezing!" Max says, rubbing her hands together with a shiver.

Levi reaches over and grabs Max's hands, cupping them with his own and bringing them to his mouth, blowing out his hot air onto her freezing fingers. She looks at him with such adoration, leaning over the middle and kissing him again.

"I'm really glad I met you" He says as they break away from the kiss. Max sets her forehead on his and smiles, "Me too"

Levi opens the door to the cafe, letting Max go first then walking in himself. He grabs her hand and pulls her to the table in the middle, pulling out a chair for her to sit at.

"Wow, Levi, this is just...wow" Max says completely speechless.

"I'm really glad you like it, I wasn't sure" Levi replies back with a grin, he knew Max wasn't the fancy dinner type so he took his best shot.

"It's really amazing, and it smells even better. What is that?" She asks looking around the cafe trying to find the source.

"I called ahead and asked them to bake every one of there cookies, I hope that's okay"

"I get to try different cookies all night? Levi that sounds so perfect, I never get to eat like that" Max says back with excitement.

"Good, let me go tell them that we are ready"

As Levi stands up, Max looks around more intrigued. Never in her life has she been on a date like this, sure Mark and her went on plenty of dates but she couldn't remember being on one this thoughtful and she was loving it. She turns her head and sees Levi walking over with a huge plate of cookies.

"Yum, I can't wait to eat all these" Max says running her hands together, Levi laughs at how excited Max was, he thought it was cute.

He sets down the plate and sit back down but this time he sits on the chair next to Max, grabbing a cookie and handing it to her, "This one says it's Ginger Bread"