Show Me

Patrick

After the best week of my entire life starting up a romantic relationship with Aaliyah in Hawaii we reluctantly return home to Chicago. As much as I would love to spend my whole summer there we were needed back here. She was well into starting up her business and I was needed back for hockey things. So we return to the apartment and unpack and do laundry because we traveled pretty heavy. Once that was over we decide to order a pizza since she didn't feel like cooking. So we chill out and eat our pizza and wings. We find a baseball game to watch and just try to get back to normal.

"If you didn't play hockey what sport would you play" Aaliyah asks in the middle of the game.

"Probably basketball, you know, if I was taller" I laugh.

"No wonder my dad loves you, you're basically just like him" she claims.

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me" I say only half kidding.

"You're welcome" she jokes as I just shake my head.

"So what are your plans for today" I wonder.

"Nothing much. I wanted to meet up with Amanda and catch up with her since I haven't really seen her since I left" she claims.

"Are you gonna tell her... you know" I ask and she smiles.

"I don't know. She's got a big mouth and not a lot of filter" she reminds me.

"When do you want to tell people that we're together" I wonder.

"I kinda want them to figure out for themselves. I feel like if we're just like "hey guys, we're actually dating now" they're going to think it's fake or that we were faking our friendship the whole time. I want them to know that we are as real as it gets. We always have been but now it's as a couple" she explains.

"Well I for one can't wait to show the world that America best first daughter is my girlfriend and that she loves me so take that TJ Oshi" I say making her laugh.

"You really see TJ Oshi as your biggest competitor" she asks me.

"Pretty much" I shrug.

"Well in that case you shouldn't worry about a thing" she smirks.

I send her off to be with her friend because even though we're together she still has a life to live. I get that. She's still a huge figure in this city and this country, I won't be able to keep her to myself forever. But I'm going to enjoy this while I have it.

While she was out I decide to plan us a romantic night. So I go out and by candles and flower pedals and flowers. I set them up in my room and turn the lights down so it looked extra romantic. I bring the tv into my room and find her favorite movie on Netflix to watch together. Once I was all set I wait for her to return home. But since she's with Amanda and those two talk for forever it probably won't be for a while.

Around 8 she comes back which made me happy as ever. More than usual since I had a little surprise for her. As soon as she walks into the door I grab her hand and pull her to my room ignoring every question she was throwing at me. I open the door as I nudge her in there.

"Oh my god Patrick, what did you do" she gasps as she looks around.

"I wanted to plan a romantic night together. I figured since we live together and we are together that, maybe, you would want to sleep with me tonight" I explain.

"Aww, you're so sweet. Let me go change and I'll meet you in here in 10 minutes" she says. I raise my eyebrow as she starts to walk backwards to her room.

"Wait.. what do you mean" I ask. That could mean a lot of things.

"You're just gonna have to wait and see" she says seductively. I nearly start to choke as she just laughs at me.

She disappears into her room and I run into mine. I brush my teeth and change into a fresh pair of boxers and take off my shirt. I throw some cologne on and run a little bit of water through my hair so it's nice and curly. I look in the mirror to make sure I looked good, once I was satisfied with what I had I run into my room. I jump on my bed and wait patiently. Not too long after I hear a knock on the door.

"Are you ready" she asks.

"No" I admit making her giggle.

She finally comes in after she messes with me for a little. But as soon as she does I realized that I could have waited there for years and I would have never been ready for what was about to walk through the door. She comes around the corner in a red bra and thong set that didn't leave much to the imagination. She had a see through red robe on top and she honestly would put a Victoria's Secret model to shame. There's a reason why she's the sexiest member of any first family we've ever known. And I'm the lucky guy who gets to see that.

"Holy shit" I whisper as she walks over to the side of the bed. As soon as she gets there I grab her hips and pull her onto the bed with me. She giggles as I roll over so she's straddling me. Even with just the candle light I can see that she is the most beautiful woman in this entire world.

"Do you like it" she asks as she tugs at her waistband making me nervous. I just nod because if I said something it would be stupid. She rests her hands on my chest as I rest mine on her butt. She just looks down at me with her long hair cascading down her sides. I felt like she should be in a museum being worshipped by all.

"Does your dad know you have this" I finally say making her giggle.

"Why would he need to know that I have this" she asks and I shake my head.

"I have no idea. I honestly don't even know what to say. You're just so beautiful" I insist.

"Show me" she whispers as she leans over. She slips the sheer cover she had on off her shoulder and I was positive I was completely fucked right now.

She softly kisses my jawline and I try to hold back the moan threatening to escape my lips. I bite my bottom lip as I take off her robe and toss it to the floor.

"Are you sure this is what you want? I don't want you to regret this" I insist.

"The biggest regret I have is waiting this long to show you this" she whispers on my skin. I just smile as I stop trying to fight this. I slip her bra strap to the sides and undo her bra. I toss it with the robe in the floor and I get to work. Her skin was as sweet as I thought it was and seemed like she was enjoying herself. I wasn't sure how this would go since her last sexual contact was with a man trying to hurt her. But she trusted me and I wasn't going to let her down. Never again.