special chapter (2)

I know it's very late hehe

Update because SEVENTEEN IS COMING BACK WITH NEW COMEBACK. 

SEVENTEEN DIGITAL SINGLE!

ugh our weakness is digital streaming...  but it's okay carats! We can do this! 

----

"honey! where's hoonhoon's school uniform?" 

I'm sitting here on a couch while feeding our baby, seungie with milk and soonyoung has started to yell at 7:30 am as he can't found his own son's school uniform. I took a deep breathe before told him that the freaking clothes are on our bed. I quickly finished everything with seungie and put him in his room as seungie is going back to sleep but then, soonyoung started to panic as hoonhoon is starting to cry. 

"HONEY! WHAT DOES HE WANTS RIGHT NOW!?" 

"yah, kwon soonyoung!" 

He immediately went out from the room with hoonhoon in his arms, still crying. 

I went towards him and took hoonhoon from him and comforts hoonhoon as today is his first day of school. He probably felt scared with his dad being all panic and rush. 

"can you please calm down and take a shower first, I will help you with hoonhoon, okay?" 

Soonyoung just nods as he looks so cute with those messy hair. I laugh as that scene was so funny and cute. 

Hoonhoon is finally stop crying and now he's eating a strawberry bread with a milk to the side, while I'm preparing SEVENTEEN's lunch box as Soonyoung will be going to Busan for shooting a music video. That's the reason why he offered himself to prepare hoonhoon's first day of school's preparation such as help with the school uniform, prepare some breakfast and also sends hoonhoon to school. As soonyoung will be so busy after this to help me with, but I'm fine with it as that's what housewife suppose to do. 

I'm making a few bento lunch boxes and suddenly a pair of arms hugged my waist from the back, has caused me almost drop one of the bento lunch boxes. 

"soonyoung-ah! gosh, I almost drop one of these!" 

"are you mad at me?" soonyoung asks as he tighten the backhug and kissed my cheek. 

"a little bit" I teased him. 

"aaaaaaa whyyyyyy I just trying to help and want to be the first one to prepare our son's first day of school" 

I can feel that he's starting to pout at the back. 

I took off my gloves and turned around, then put my arms around his neck. 

"yeobo, thank you for your effort to be the best dad for our sons. I love you" I kissed him on the lips. 

Few minutes later, after the kiss, he just smiled and then says, "I still didn't understand woman...... just now you were mad and then you just kissed me out of nowhere." 

I hit his arm as he said that. 

"stop complaining and go send hoonhoon to school. You are going to be late for you recording session"

"OH SHOOT, HOONHOON LET'S GO" soonyoung took our son and help hoonhoon's wearing his shoes as he also forgot to take these bento lunch boxes with him. This pabo. 

"I will call his manager to pick these up later before they go to Busan." I said to myself. 

----  
Messenger
To: daddy ❤

yeobo

how was sending hoonhoon to school?

is he okay?