Chapter 23

"You can't catch me, sl- auch!"

I look up and I saw a hand. A huge hand.

"Why are you running around the house?" he said as I took his hand to get up.

"Yah jagi-..."

I look at hoshi and back to that guy.

"You must pay me back for my head, kim mingyu."

"Excuse me. You were the one that hurt yourself. Crash your head at my chest." he smiled and suddenly low his head because duh he's tall like SO TALL.

Hoshi suddenly came in front of me, he is not that tall but cute.

"No need to listen to her okay gyu? Let's go Daea." Hoshi takes my hand and grab it tight.

"Bye Daea." Mingyu smiled then winked.

I was shocked.

God thats hotttttt

"Yah yeobo."

"Just now was jagiya and now yeobo? I'm not your wife."

"Yeobo, listen. Don't get near him again, okay?" he said.

"Why I m-"

"Shh! Just stay away. Arraseo? Love you." he pulled me to him and hugged me so tight.

I pat his back. "Aigoo Soonyoung-ah. That guy, just mingyu. Your group member."

"I know but. Still.. Please tell me the magic word~" he said with his cute voice.

"What magic word?" I release from the hug.

"1-4-3."

"No."

"Yeobo, pweaseeeeee"

"Nooooooo."

"PWEASEEEEEE BBUING BBUING."

"WHAT THE FISH NOOOOOOO"

"PWEA-"

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU."

Both of us look who is it. And yeah its Vernon with Boo's eating some chips.

"Just kiss him to shut him up, Daea dear." Boo said and leave with Vernon.

I look at him and he's already pout his lips at me.

"EW NO. GO AWAY."