Chapter 37

"What the hell"

"Hyung I-I will explain." Mingyu immediately stood up.

"How dare you to kiss her." Hoshi comes closer as he wants to punch Mingyu.

But I quickly stand infront of Mingyu to stop Hoshi.

"Move away, Daea."

He looks so angry. I never imagine what he looks like when he's angry.

And this is scary as hell.

"H-hoshi please do-"

"Choose Daea, Mingyu or me."

Shit I can't choose.

Hoshi smirks.

"So you can't choose huh? Let's break up." he left as he said those three words to me.

Those three words break my heart like a glass broken into pieces.

I almost fall to the back as Mingyu catched my body from behind.

"H-he was joking right, Mingyu?" my voice seems to crack.

"Daea.."

"Tell me he's joking!" I cried.

Mingyu brings me to the bed and immediately hug me.

He's caressing my hair to calm me down but no shit this hurts, I can't stop crying.

"N-nno S-soo-soonyoung.. h-he can't le-leave me." I'm still can't believe what just happened.

---

Mingyu's pov

It have been days, Daea locked herself in her room.

And for Hoshi hyung, he's fine but he's not the Hoshi we knew,he's different.

He's avoiding me and kinda sensitive with the other members too.

The others knew what happen, just they don't want into involve our problem.

Dino also looks so down these days and not talking much as before.

It was my fault.

But I can't help it. Daea looked so sad when Hoshi hyung didn't talk to her since she discharged from the hospital.

"Mingyu, are you okay?" Wonwoo is the only one who talks to me.

"Not really."

"You must do something, Mingyu." Wonwoo said.

"I know but" I sigh. "Our comeback is next month and I d-"

"Daea will go back to her house next month and we probably will not be able to see her always."

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

But how?

"You know what Mingyu, you're lucky because you got to kiss her at least."

I hit his shoulder.

"Yah hyung. What are you saying?"

"I'm saying the fact and I'm jealous, okay?" he pouts.

Aigoo this hyung

"You said that you already move on?"

"I guess? It was hard at first but I felt that I just loved her as a sister but I was so stupid back then." he sighed.

"But hyung, I love her too."

"I know but does she loves you? She likes Hoshi when she starts staying here with us. And you just a friend to her, Mingyu. Nothing more."

"How did you know?"

"Girls, Mingyu. If they want you, they will not going to accept another guy. And you gave her a bracelet before, right?"

I nod.

"And you also confessed to her, right?"

I nod again.

"She's already in love with Hoshi and you came out from nowhere. You made her confused and you were jealous when you saw Daea always with Hoshi, am I right?"

Damn this hyung knows how to talk. He read a lot of books Mingyu, that's why

"When Hoshi started to have a fight which who will win Daea's heart and you joined in, right?"

I don't know what to say but he's right.

"I thought you already gave up when Hoshi is already dating with her but you messed it up." Wonwoo said, feeling bad about it.

"I know I was wrong too. I realised about this when I got beat up by Hoshi and Dino punched me on the face." he laughed.

"I liked her too,Mingyu.When you said you like her at the first place,I start to think that she's quite cute but I'm not as brave as you to make a move. So, I just keep it as a secret but I confessed to her when our first comeback."

Wonwoo looks like he made a wrong move back then.

"But I never regret about telling her. So Ming,you must do something, before it's too late. Hoshi really loves her,Mingyu. Think wisely,okay?" Wonwoo pats my shoulder and leave me alone.

Heol love is totally complicated