Chapter 44

3 days left. I only got 3 days before my flight to China, and SEVENTEEN becomes more busy with a lot of variety shows,radio stations,concerts in Seoul and fanmeeting. This is one of the reasons,I don't get so much time with them especially with Hoshi.When I woke up,Hoshi's not there. When I asleep,he just came back from work. But the most important thing,they left some foods and also preparing breakfast for me these past few days. That's a good thing hehe.

Right now,I'm waiting for them. It's already past midnight.

"YO WE ARE BACK!"

oh Boo he's so energetic before and after work.

I laughed as I shook my head,hearing their voices one by one.

Hoshi was the last one came in. He went straight to me as he saw me on a couch. He threw his bags and took off his half mask and then,he laid himself on a couch,his head on my laps.

"Soonyoung,go and wash yourself first."

He shook his head and pouting. He kept his eyes shut while he did that.

"Hoshi hyung,let's shower together. Come on." Dino said to him and that caused me shocked.

"Don't do that face,Daea. We always shower together,we just didn't tell you." Vernon said,smiling at me while Seokmin next to him,nodding his head,smiling too.

heol this is what we called gay shit

Hoshi is hugging me right now. He put his arms around my waist so that means his face is at my tummy. You think I'm your pillow huh?

"Just let him rest for awhile,Dino oppa."

yup,I have been calling my twin brother 'oppa' after we all watched Hoshi cried. I'm weird, I know.

I played with his blonde hair,it feels wet because of his sweat but his hair smells like blueberry. Don't ask me why. He does smell like that when he fulls with sweats.

Aww he fell asleep,poor my Soonyoungie. He must be tired with his schedule,the promotions and also with his classes. He's already started his class last two days ago. It must be tough,while you are doing your job as an idol and also a college student. I hope he will get a better rest after after they done with all of this.

I sighed while staring at him.

What will happen,when I'm not here with him? I'm so worried about that.

I stared at his face and then,kissed his cheek. So squishy.

"I'm waiting for more kisses,jagiya..." He suddenly talked with his eyes closed.

I'm shocked because I thought he was sleeping. I pinch his cheek,so hard and says,"Yah,why didn't you get a job as an actor too,huh?"

"Jagiya,it hurts..stop." He whined cutely at me while holding my hand which is I still pinch his cheek.

"Go and take a shower or you won't get your kisses tonight." I playfully warned him as I stopped pinch him.

"How about we go and shower together?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me and, then he smirked.

I hope I didn't turn red,..oh shit I feel my face is turning hot so sudden.

"Ayee are you blushing? What are you thinking huh,Lee JaeDaea-ssi?" He teased me.

"I'm gonna cut those lips-"

"Don't cut it off. How about give it some kisses?"

Is he sick? Or he doesn't gets an enough rest,that's why he turned into this?

"SEUNGCHEOL OPPA,SOONYOUNG-"

He shut me up by pecked me on the lips and left me hanging. I hate you,Kwon Soonyoung.

"What's wrong,Daea?!" Seuncheol came to me a little bit late,with his worried face,..but he's just wearing a towel on his waist.

"SCOUPS HYUNG,WEAR SOME CLOTHES!" Mingyu shouted and he immediately covered my eyes as he came out from his room. I think he's already done showering or he heard I shouted just now.

"He's gone now. Hey? Are you okay?" He removed his hands from my eyes and asked me, as I looked like I've been mute.

Mingyu 's face suddenly turns to some funny memes. He suddenly shouts,"HOSHI HYUNG! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THIS POOR CHILD? OH MY GADDUE!"