Chapter 43

Daea's pov

He's having so much fun right now, didn't he?

He's going to be so busy and me,..

I wipe my tears,and I can't stop crying. I'm scared. I don't know how I'm gonna live without him by my side. My twin brother can't come along with me. Ugh this is so frustrating.

"JAGIYA!"

I heard someone's voice,calling me. It sounds like Soonyoung's voice. What is he doing here? 

He quickly runs into my room,he stops when he sees me and then, he's running to me and gives me a hug.

"What's wrong Soonyoung-ah?" I chuckled as I tried to cover my voice from cracking.

He doesn't talk. He puts his face in the crook of my neck, giving kisses. That's so sudden.

"Hey, talk to me what's wrong?" I patted his back, gently.

He stops from kissing my neck and moves his head to my left ear and whispers, "I love you, jagiya."

That voice, gives me chills.

He released the hug and holds my hands. He's sighing as he looked at me. I know I look awful with these red eyes and nose.

"Why are you crying,beautiful?" He's caressing my cheek while looking into my eyes.

"I'm not.." I smiled.

"Don't leave me.." He suddenly said, and I look at his watery eyes.

"I have to, don't make it even more hard for me, Soonyoung-ah." I caressed his cheek while I'm already crying again.

"I'm sorry. My parents want to send me to China. It was so sudden, Soonyoung-ah. At first, I didn't want to go, but.. they said, this is for my future."

"How about our future, jagiya?"

When he said that, I don't know why my face feels so hot.

'our future'

"Soonyoung, listen to me."

He doesn't stop crying and I feel bad about it. He keeps sobbing non-stop. Aigoo what to do?

"I love you too, Soonyoung-ah. And we can't do anything with our relationship. I don't want to ruin your career. I'm only 17 years old and I need to make my parents proud." I pat his head, lovely.

"Promise me with one thing." He said, pouting and still sobbing.

"What is it?" I'm playing with his fingers.

"We will meet again, after 3 years." He showed his pinky fingers to my face.

I did the same thing and we did the pinky promise thingy.

Finally, he smiles again but I know he's not that happy.

"I hate this kind of love. Long distance relationships. Hyung, please stop all of this!"

We heard voice and turned around to see who's it.

"Yah,I told you not to shout." Seungcheol said as he hit Seungkwan's head.

All of them are here, at the door. Some of them are on their knees,on each other back and laying on their tummy on the floor.

I laughed with what I just saw.

"Jun hyung, I can't see what happen. Move aside!" Mingyu whined because he's carrying Woozi on his back and Jun has blocked his sight to see us.

"Guys, we got caught." Seokmin said while smiling at me and Hoshi.

"I'm disappointed because they were not kissing at all. They just cried. This is not fun." Jun is joking but why he looks so serious.

"What a pervert hyung." Vernon said to him, rolling his eyes.

"Well, at least we can see Hoshi's cried just now." Wonwoo said.

"And he looked so ugly." my twin brother said and that makes all of them cracking up.

Mingyu accidentally rolls over the floor but he forgot about Woozi and yes, he crashed Woozi on the floor. Poor Jihoonie.

I noticed that Hoshi didn't stop looking at me.

"What's wrong with my face?" I touched my face.

He shook his head and says, "Nothing is wrong. Just pretty."

I blushed and the members reaction,most of them cringe and make puke sounds.

I'm gonna missed them so much.

"But, can I come with you too? I want to go to China too." Minghao said to me and he looks so excited with those sparkling eyes.

Awww cute ><

Hoshi puts his arms around me, it means, no to Minghao, I guess. What a kid.

"HUG TIME!" Seungkwan shouted and they ran towards us.

Oh no. I'm gonna die.

Because of their cuteness.