Chapter 52

Yesterday, I talked to jihoon until 2am. Soonyoung was already asleep due to running a lot because he got super excited when I confessed my love. Lol that boy needs to chill.

----

Messenger

To : soonyoung ❤

- soonyoungie?

- we didn't talk much yesterday

- you left me with jihoonie :(
sent 7:45

- you have class today?

- fighthing! 

-call me when you are done

- love you
sent 12:17

-----

I let out a huge sigh as I didn't get any reply from him. He must be so busy with classes and practice.

This is what you get by dating an idol, Daea.

"Mei Xing! Wait up!"

ugh can he just leave me alone

I didn't wait for him, I kept walking until he stopped me as he grabbed my wrist.

"I-I told y-you to wait..for me."

I removed his hand away from my wrist.

"Why do I need to wait for you again?" I asked him as I rolled my eyes at yuk-hei.

"I want to walk you home." He answered as he already got to breath normal again.

"Thank you for being a gentleman but sorry yuk-hei, I can go home by myself."

He keeps following me until we arrived at my house. He's so annoying,ugh I wish SEVENTEEN is here and help me to get rid of this boy.

"Ok, you can go home now. I'm safe here." I said as I hold the doorknob to get inside.

"I want to have a little tour of your house, can I?" He pushed me away from the doorknob and he opened it.

"SURPRI-"

"who the fck are you?"

I know that voice.

"soonyoung?"
"what are you guys doing here?"

"we wanted to surprise you but who the hell is he?" jihoon answered as he asked me who is the guy next to me.

Soonyoung is already got held back by Seungcheol and Mingyu. He looks like  steam vegetables right now.

"oh,this is wong yuk-hei. He's my classmate." I introduced yuk-hei to them.

SEVENTEEN look at yuk-hei as yuk-hei did something bad towards me. Lol they are scary as fck.

I felt like I have 13 brothers except for Soonyoung because obviously, he's not acting like a brother.

Yuk-hei just smile without notice the looks that he got from 13 people.

The worst thing happened as yuk-hei,  said something ridiculous to them.

"oh, she forgot about",
"I'm her future fiance."

SEVENTEEN got their mouths open wide as I did the same thing.

"get hoshi out of here, now." Wonwoo said to all of them. 

-----

short update for yalls! I just noticed that I already wrote this chapter and it was there in the drafts lmao. So, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

I'm sorry for not updating any of my books. I was so busy with college and assignments all stuff. I'm physically and mentally tired as heck. :(

wait for the next update! (maybe on May hm we will never know hehe)