Chapter 8

This kind of words; they talk in English.

----

Mingyu's pov

The people in this dorm are totally crazy. Dino and Seungkwan still fight over the dare on Daea. Minghao and Jun,maybe already in bed.

Wait. Where's Daea?

I search for her in the bathroom,at her bed and also the others room but I can't found her.

I walk towards the kitchen and found Daea's checking herself as she mumbles something.

I come near her,"Are you okay?"

"Oh Mingyu.." she said as she took a look at me.

"So... are you gonna sleep with..Hoshi hyung?" I asked her and her eyes become so big.

"No. Never in my life."

I smile as I heard her answer.

"Dude? Why are you smiling?" She asked,raising an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing." I said,still smiling.

"Stop smiling. You looked creepy." She said and went to the fridge to take something.

She's cute.

----

Dino's pov

"Why you gave her dare like 'sleep' with a guy? If you like her just say it!" I pressed the word,'sleep'.

"OH MY GOD. ARE YOU KIMBAP KIDDING ME?" Seungkwan shouts at me.

"DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH IF YOU DON'T PRO IN IT!" I shout back.

He put his hand on his chest while he opens his mouth,like can't believe that I just shouted at him.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME,MAKNAE!" He shouts and pushed Vernon away.

"YOU GO!" I said it in English,huh in your face,Boo!

"GOD GUYS PLEASE STOP. I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH HOSHI. PLS TELL THEM VERNON."

Suddenly,Daea came out from the kitchen because she's holding a bowl of ice cream as Mingyu's standing behind her,holding two drinks.

Seungkwan and I were so shocked when Daea said it in English. Wow,when she learned it?

"Let's go Mingyu.." She said and went to somewhere with Mingyu.

"Okay..this is awkward. What she just said hyung?" I asked Vernon.

"She said,'she will not sleep with Hoshi'." Vernon said. "Let's go,Boo. You need some sleep." He said again as he pulled Seungkwan with him.

"Go to sleep okay,Dino? You made us tired by holding you from kill that guy." Scoups said while Joshua nods his head,agree with Scoups hyung.

I just nod.

----

Lee Daea's pov

"Gosh! The guys are killing me!" I shouted and I took a full scoop of ice cream and eat it.

"Wait.. where am I?"

"This is my room and there's Wonwoo,if you want to know who is that." He used his head as he said that is Wonwoo.

"Ahh your room, I better go if no-" I said about to leave but Mingyu has blocked the door.

"Where are you going? Who wants to drink this?" He asked,showing the two drinks,he's holding.

"Can we drink that in my room?" I suggest him.

"Your room?" He smirked.

"Hm? Oh y-yeah m-mmy room."

Shit. What's wrong with me?

"Oh yeah?" He smirked again but this time,he lowered his body and his face already in same level as mine.

"Yah!" I hit his forehead really hard.

"Agh!" He yelled in pain and his feet make loud noises by hitting the floor.

"Yah guys,what with the noises?" Wonwoo awake and asked us with those husky voice.

Gosh. Hot.

"Oh its you, what are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked me and then, his eyes move towards Mingyu that still whining in pain.

"God,Mingyu. What's wrong?" He asked and flips his hair.

Don't kill me,sloth guy.

"Ask this girl over here,she hit me on the forehead!"

"Well good for you as you tried to kiss me awhile ago?!" I shout back.

He suddenly laughs as he heard what I had said.

"What? Me? Want to kiss you?" He said,still laughing and maybe almost forgot about his forehead that looks red.

"Yes you! Oh, and don't tell me that you forgot about, asked me out that day!"

Hah! In your face!

Wonwoo was shocked, as for Mingyu,he doesn't move at all.

"I hope you still breathing,byuntae." I giggled.