Chapter 31

Yesterday, I didn't know what happened and heol wait this is Hoshi's room.

"Oh, are you awake?"

There he is,my Soonyoungie

"Are you feeling much better now?" he asked while caressing my hair.

I smile at him.

"Soonyoung-ah."

"Hm?" he respond with those sweet voice when he sings any ballad songs for me.

I sit closer to him and hug his neck, pull him towards me.

His scent always calm me down whenever I feel panic or want to get some good sleep.

He giggles and say, "what's the matter, jagiya?" after saying that, he's hugging me and I feel his loves and he makes me trust him.

I breathe in.

"It feels so good, hugging you like this..."
I bit my bottom lips and say,
"I miss you, Kwon Soonyoung."

He loses the hug and look into my eyes as his hand on my left cheek.

"Yah, are you.. " he stops.

"What?" I asked as he looks so serious. Aigoo cute

"Are you... going to die?"

I hit his chest.

"Yah! You..tch I hate you." I said, sulk by his words and get out from the room to get some breakfast.

"Yah jagiya!" he laughs.

---

All of us already at the dining table, eating breakfast and its awkward as hell.

"Jagiya~" he's pouting.

And I sense that 'someone' is looking towards us as Hoshi starts to talking.

"What?" I acted cold towards him because pft he thinks geez I don't want to say or remember about it again.

"Do you want some sausages?" he asked me, cutely. Geez Soonyoung stop

I just nod without saying anything.

"Ok jagiya, I will ta-"

Suddenly he stops. What's wrong with him?

I see that Hoshi, Wonwoo and Mingyu are standing up while their chopsticks were on a plate of sausages.

And three of them are looking at each other eyes.

The other members, some of them, their mouths are hanging and half of them just froze their eyes on those three guys.

"Okay.. Daea honey, come with me right now." Jeonghan suddenly talks as he also pulled Scoups's hand to go with him too.

You guys imagine that those freaking three boys still staring at each other like they want to kill someone if one of them shut their eyes first.

Heol that's scary.

Right now, Jeonghan, Scoups and I are in their room.

Why does this feel like my parents want to ask or discuss with me about the arranged marriage that they did it for me?

"Honey, did you know what's wrong with them just now?"

I told ya he sounds like my mom.

"I d-don't know Jeonghan oppa."

Both of them look at me with those do-you-really-don't-know look.

I bit my bottom lips. Geez shit

"Daea, just tell us. Its fine." Scoups said to me as he came closer.

"I-I em t-them..aish."

"Lee Daea." Both of them said my full name at the same time.

Twin brother please save me

I sighed.

I look at them and breathe in and out.

"Wonwooconfessedtomeonthecomebackstagedayand"
"Mingyusuddenlycomestomeandkissme"
"AndIlovesoonyoungIdon'twanthimtogetthewrongidea"

I close my eyes as I told them everything.

I slowly open my eyes and see that Jeonghan and Scoups crossed their arms on their chest and smirking at me.

"So, I guess that those two boys love you. As I know Mingyu already like you since first day you here."
And for Wonwoo, hm that's a new side of him, I see." Scoups states what he knows.

He started to sound like my dad, heol

"Honey, you see.. Soonyoung really loves you and I believe that you also loves him as much as he do. So, think this ways. How about you tell Soonyoung abo-"

"NO I CAN'T." I cut Jeonghan's words.

"Daea, relax." Scoups is trying to calm me down as he already sat closer to me.

I don't want to make anyone sad or angry about this thing but...

"It's okay. We don't want to force you but that's only the best thing to do before anything happens." Scoups said as for Jeonghan, he just nodding his head.

No, Soonyoung doesn't need to know about this.