Chapter 1

"How many times do I must tell you that you can't eat those snacks!" Dino said to his twin.

Lee Daea just look at her twin and keep eating it.

"Mom! Look at this girl. She's so stubborn!" Dino shouts so loud for his mother to hear him.

"You twins. Stop fighting. And you little girl,stop eating those,you knew that you allergic to those snacks." their mother starts to hit them with so many words.

"Mom. I get it okay? and I'm f-" suddenly,Daea stops talking.

"Look what I just said to you." Dino sighs.

"Dino,please bring your little sister to her bed and make sure she eats her medicine before sleep." Mrs.Lee said to him.

"Yes mom. And you,thank god you can't speak right now because of that snacks. Good for you." Dino said as he grabbed her hand and pulls her to the bedroom.

As they arrived,at Daea's room.

"So,what you must said to me?" Dino asked.

Daea rolled her eyes.

She moved to her desk and took out a piece of paper,as she wants to write something.

And then,she gives it to her brother.

Dino reads what she had wrote on it,'thank you. And go away.'

"Good. So,eat those medicine and you can talk again tomorrow. Understood?" Dino said to her.

Daea shook her head and moves towards her bed.

------

Dino's pov

Today's school but I don't go because I have practice today. Its for our fansign event.

"Good morning,honey. Where's Daea?" Mom asked me as I sat on the chair.

"Daea? Eugh that girl."

Suddenly something hits me on the head.

"Yah. Don't said like that. Your guys are twins and as a mother,I'm curious why you guys always fight? Are you did something wrong to your twin,Dino?" Mom asked me and I don't know what to answer.

"Mom. She's my twin. And why I want to hurt her.?" I said and leaves to get to Daea.

I knock her bedroom's door and I hear nothing.

"Yah,Daea. Are you still on your bed or w-" I stop because she suddenly opens the door.

"Shut up Dino. You're talking too much." she said as she tied her hair up.

"Let me help you." I said,walking towards her.

"No. I'm fine. Stay away from me." she said and go downstairs.

I went down and saw she already sat down and eating her breakfast.

"Aigoo both of you're really look alike." Dad said,proudly because he got twins like us. Typical dad.

"No we don't." Daea said.

I flick her forehead.

"Ouch!"

"Its obviously we're look alike. Don't denied it again." I said to her.

"Kids,please stop. Dino,can you take care of your sister." Dad said.

"Huh? What do you mean,dad?" I look at Dad as for Daea,she gives her popular derp look.

"Your mother and I will go to China because we got something to do. So,can you take Daea to Seventeen's dorm,only for 2 months?" Dad said and then,he drinks his coffee.

"What?!" Daea and I said on the same time.

----

I'm still on hiatus but why not I update this new imagine. I hope you guys love it!