Chapter 32

Hoshi's pov

"What are you guys trying to do?" I asked both of them as Jeonghan hyung and Seungcheol hyung took Daea away for awhile.

Mingyu smirks.

"I try to eat my breakfast, hyung." Mingyu said as he sits down.

I look at Wonwoo after that.

"I just want a sausage, is it wrong?" he took a bite of the sausage and chew it. He looks so innocent as he did that.

No way.

Both of them got 'that' feelings towards my jagiya?

Agh, no!

But.. who knows, maybe they are?

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Dino asked me as the others clean the plates and bring Mingyu and Wonwoo away from me.

"I'm fine. Where's Daea?"

---

Daea's pov

Should I tell him? Nah he will be so sad if he knows that his own group member got feelings towards me.

Suddenly I got hit by something hard, on my forehead.

"Yah! Wha-"

"Aigoo Daea are you okay?"
he put his hand on my forehead as he looks worry as hell.

"Ah I'm okay." I pushed his hand away.

He touches his chest after that.

Ah~ my forehead bumped to his chest I guess

"Is it h-hurt so bad?"

He smiles and I can see his vampire teeth that make him looks so attractive.

"No its not. Please be careful next time." he pats my head and leave.

Geez kim freaking mingyu is playing with my heart.

"Jagiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" he shouts as I was so far away from him.

Pft Soonyoung

"Do you want to do something today? I'm free right now but not later because we got something to do on 5 pm. Only the performance team though." he pouted.

"Where are you going?" this time is my turn to act cute.

"My team got a photoshoot for DAZED Magazine. And Seungcheol hyung and your twin brother didn't allowed you to go with me." he pinched my nose as he said that.

"Ah whyyyyyyyyyyy I'm going to be lonelyyyyyy." I'm pouted.

He chuckled.

"Jagiya, don't need to worry. Joshua hyung will be here too and also the others. But please stay close with Joshua hyung, okay?" he makes my both cheeks looks like a duck mouth and then he gives me a short quick kiss on my lips.

I'm pouting and say, "ok but promise me that you will send me hundred of pictures of you when you are there okay?"

"Okay Mrs Kwon. So, what do you want to do right now? You got 2 hours before I go."

I hit him because of that 'mrs kwon' geez what's wrong with him.

"How about watch some drama while cuddling?" he suggests.

I just nod my head cause why not hehe

---

Daea's pov

Why Soonyoung feels so soft?

Ah I feel asleep again while watching drama. Geez but awh he's gone.
And I was hugging a pillow, I guess Soonyoung replaces himself woth a pillow tch how cute.
"Daea?"

"Oh Joshua oppa." I pouted.

He laughs.

"Don't be sad, he will be back as soon as possible, he said that to me." Joshua pats my head and he also gives me his eyes smile.

"Aigoo Daea. Please smile, don't worry I'm here, as Soonyoung told me to take an eye of you." he smiled again.

"YOO DAEA!"

oh good now we have boo here too

"Seungkwan, stop shouting." I cover my ears as he sat closer to me.

"You are not fun as you always with Hoshi hyung."

I glare at him.

He gulped as he said that and immediately smiled.

"Aigoo I was joking." he pinched my cheeks.

"Yah yah Boo, you will hurt her." Vernon said and he fist bump with Joshua if they see each other.

I think, I will be safe here with them