Chapter 2

"What?!" Dino and Daea said on the same time.

"I don't want." Daea said and leaves.

Mr.Lee sighs on what her daughter reaction.

"Dino,please do it for us." Mrs.Lee said,giving Dino her begging eyes.

"But mom.."

"Please,son." This time Mr.Lee said.

"But mom,dad. My friends never know about Daea and what they will react with those twins thing?" Dino said.

"Just said with proud,that you actually have a twin,that's all. Its easy right?" Mr.Lee said as he ruffled Dino's hair and leaves for work.

"Mom..."

Mrs.Lee just shrugs her shoulders.

"Aish. This is not good." Dino said while covering his face,frustated.

*skips school part*
-----

Tomorrow morning

Lee Daea's pov

Eurgh! Today is the worst day! Do you know why? I'll live with those monkeys,yeah the Seventeen, at their dorm! Hump.
Okay,fine,I already know them from internet,duh they're really famous these days but.. I don't want to live with guys especially with my twin brother.

"Yah Daea wake up. Mom and dad's flight,this morning on 10, so please wake up." Dino suddenly barge in without knocking.

"Argh,why're you come into my room!" I groaned as I pulled my blankets to cover my face.

"Yah twinnie! Wake up!" he shouts while trying to pull my blankets away from my body.

"Stop calling me twinnie!" I shout back.

"Mom!" Dino and I shouted in sync.

I heard footsteps quickly went upstairs and push the door.

"Why why kids?" Mom looks so worried when we both shouting.

"Look at this guy! Psh"

"No mom. I try to wake her up but as always she's so stubborn."

Mom just sighed while looking at both of us.

"Kids. Stop fighting." she sighs again.

"Mom!" I shout.

"Daea,go wash yourself and wear something nice to go to your brother's dorm." Mom said and leaves.

"This is all your fault." I said to him and go to the bathroom.

"Wh- what??" Dino said as he was confused.

----

Dino's pov

This will be so hard for me though. My own twin doesn't listen to my advice or afraid of me. This 2 months gonna be hard for me to be an older brother,eventhough we're twins.

"Dino. Let's go." Dad's calling me.

"Oh okay,dad." I look at our house again before we go to the dorm.

As we arrived,we all get out from the car and starts to say goodbye to each other except for that girl. Aigoo what to do with her.

"Daea, go hug and kiss mom and dad. Don't be rude." I whispered to her.

She rolled her eyes at me while wearing her snapback to the back.

"Bye mommy. Bye daddy." she said in her aegyo style.

"Aww don't do that voice,Daea. Please be a good girl,okay?" Dad said while mom nods her head.

"Okay. Don't worry!" she happily said. This weirdo.

"Okay kids. We go ahead first. Dino,take care of your twin." Mom said to me,smiling.

"Okay mom. Byee, have a safe flight!" I shouted because they already in the car.

"So,big bro. Carry my bags and show me my room. My OWN room. I'm not gonna share with you." she said,looking at her phone,not me.

"Do you think,this is a mansion or what?" I said,annoyed with her attitude.

I carry her bags and knock the door.

"Guys Dino's here! Open the door."

"I heard that his not alone though."

I heard them said for inside. That dorks.

"Heyyy. Maknae!" Scoups greets me as he opens his arms to hug me.

"Woah! No hugging, please." I said.

"Oh my god. Is that your girlfriend?" Seungkhwan asked as he starts to tease me.

"Wow. She's pretty." Mingyu said while staring.

Okay this is too much.

"Ah,.. yeah who's she actually?" This time is Hoshi who asked me while pointing his index finger at my twin.

"Guys guys. Can't you all stop asking me a lot of questions.? Okay,I introduce you.."

I breath in, and breath out.

"This girl over here,is my twin."

"What???!!" they all shout at me.