Chapter 58

After we have finished with the wedding event, we said goodbye to our parents as my parents will go back to China for work while soonyoung's parents will go back home. We are still in our wedding outfit and we are in the car, on our way to our new house. It's weird but yes, I'm a wife now. SEVENTEEN kept on teasing us until we left. Soonyoung looked so relax while me, starting to get sweaty and I felt stuffed with this dress.

I look to my right side and saw how focus soonyoung was. He's driving by only using one hand as the other hand is holding mine. He looks so cool and hot. Suddenly, he noticed that I was staring at him. He turned his head towards me and winked then, continued driving, as like nothing happened.

heol, the heck?

We are finally here. It is an apartment which looks really luxury for me. Where the hell he got the money from?

"Soonyoung, is this our house?"

He took off the seatbelt and went outside the car. He smiled as he opened the door for me. He helped me by taking off the seatbelt and offered his hand to me. I look at his hand for a moment and I put my hand on his, then went out from the car. I stood next to him.

"The number of our house is 112, your birthday." he said, looking at me.

I just smile, I feel touched.

"let's go, my wife."

He called me, "my wife"

"heol, why are you so red?" he asked as he put his hands on my both cheeks.

"yah, let's go" I hit his chest and walked first, leaving him behind.

"My wife! Are you blushing right now?!" he shouted and caused everyone at there to look at him.

This paboya

"soonyoung, what's the password?"

"i love you"

"aish, please be serious."

He chuckles.

"your phone number, silly"

I look at him, giving an unbelievable looks.

"stop acting like you're in a kdrama or something. You make me cringe." I look back at the keypad door lock.

"which one is more cringing?"

"huh?" I almost done entering the password as I stop to wait for his next sentence.

"my wife or I'm copying one of the scenes in kdrama?" he comes closer.

I gulped.

"both" I answered as I entered the last number and quickly went inside.

please stop sweating, oh gosh

As I went in, I was shocked because the house is so beautiful.

The first thing you saw when you come inside is the living room.