Chapter 36

Dino's pov

We are at the hospital right now as I heard Mingyu hyung and Wonwoo hyung were calling for my name.

And I saw Daea fainted on Wonwoo's arms.

Mingyu hyung, Wonwoo hyung and I quickly brought her here. I was panicked when I saw her like that.

And now,

all of us are here and Hoshi hyung is crying because when the doctor said, she almost die.

Daea is inside but no one can go in yet because the doctor said we can go and see her after one hour.

This is weird. Daea will not eat the food that she's allergic to it.

So I decide to ask Wonwoo hyung if he gave her food.

"Wonwoo hyung, what did you give her?"

Wonwoo looks terrified.

"I gave her cupcakes."

"What flavour?"

"Orange."

I went to him and punched him on the face.

"Yah Dino!" Seungcheol hyung shout at me.

Jun and Hoshi hyung pull me away from Wonwoo.

Mingyu and Minghao are helping Wonwoo to stand up.

"Why did you give her that?! She's allergic to orange flavour, Wonwoo hyung!" I yelled at him.

All of them were shocked.

"YOU ALMOST KILL HER, HYUNG!" I cried.

Hoshi releases my arm and he pulls Wonwoo's collar shirt and he says something before punch Wonwoo's face.

"I-I d-didn't know about it, I swear!"

"Shut up!" Hoshi yelled at Wonwoo's face and he's totally beat up Wonwoo non-stop.

The others are trying to stop Hoshi because we're at the hospital and he might kill Wonwoo.

Hoshi's pov

I punch Wonwoo's face multiple times. The others are trying to pull me away but I'm fcking mad at him.

"Hoshi ,stop! You're going to kill him!" Seungcheol pulled me away by hugging me.

I'm breathing so fast right now.

"Y-you better stay away from Daea or I will kill you for real." I warn him.

Wonwoo looks awful with his bleeding lips and also bruise on his left eye where I hit him.

Not to mention the scratches everywhere on his face.

---

Daea's pov

I wake up and look around.

Hoshi is right next to me. He holds my hand so tight and I see that his fist looks hurt.

"Soonyoung-ah" I whisper and taps his shoulder.

He wakes up and quickly stands up.

He leans in to look at my face.

"Are you okay jagiya? Did you hurt anywhere? I thought I'm going to lose you." He's going to cry.

"Aw Soonyoungie, I will never leave you." I put my hand on his fluffy cheek.

He puts his hand over mine and smile.

I'm about to ask about his fist but the guys are here.

"DAEA"

"OH MY GOD YOU SAFE"

"Yah yah Seungkwan,Vernon don't shout geez."

I giggle at their cute faces.

"I'm fine guys. Em where's Wonwoo?"

I asks them because I counted and found that one of them are missing.

But they are not talking, just looking at each other with those weird looks.

"Guys? Is there something wrong?"

"Daea, you ate cupcakes and it's orange flavour." my brother answered my question.

I'm shocked.

"B-but it was not Wonwoo's fault."

Hoshi sighs, he sounds frustrated and annoyed.

"He almost kill you, jagiya."

"But Soonyoung, he didn't know." I still shows that Wonwoo is innocent behind of this.

"Fine but I'm not going to forgive him." Hoshi said and left.

I sigh, disappointed with my own boyfriend.

"It's okay honey, he will be okay." Jeonghan oppa said.

----
2 weeks later

It's already 2 weeks since I'm discharged from the hospital and Soonyoung didn't speak or look at me.

When I was about to approach him, he seems to avoid me.

Hoshi hates me.

As I first got here, I went to see Wonwoo and I saw him at the kitchen.
I was shocked because of his face.

Oh god, Hoshi did that to him, right?

He looks shocked too and quickly ran away.

I didn't have a chance to say or explain anything to him.

"Daea?"

"Hm?"

He sighs and says, " I was calling your name many times but you seem spacing out again."

"Oh I'm sorry Mingyu."

"Come on Daea, you must eat or you can't go to school tomorrow."

"I'm not going." I'm hiding under the blanket.

I have been on the bed since Wonwoo and Hoshi didn't want to talk to me.

"Come on princess. You will get sick if you don't want to eat. And your brother will kill me if he knows about this." Mingyu tried to pull the blanket.

"Just let me sick, I don't care."

"But I care about you."

I freeze as he said that.

He let out a sigh again.

I feel that he comes closer and he slowly pull the blanket down until my face is showing.

"If Hoshi hyung didn't want to take care of you. I might take his place then."

Huh? I don't understand.

His eyes suddenly move to my lips.

He slowly leans in.

And being the stupid me, I shut my eyes.

I feel that his lips on mine.

"What the hell"

Both of us pull away and see that Hoshi. Is. There. Standing. And. Looking. At. Us

We are dead.