Chapter 5

Hoshi drags Daea out from the room,holding her hand tight.

He brought her to the living room,where there is Daea's twin brother and the other members but except for Mingyu.

Lee Daea's pov

"Yah yah hyung! Let go of my sister's hand!" Dino said as he saw us.

"Okay okay geez." He said as he let go of my hand.

"So,sister.Do you want to eat or sleep with me tonight?" Dino said as he crossed his arms.

"Wuu our maknae being an older brother." Seungkwan said,laughing.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at Dino.

"Wahh his twin being more sassy than you,Boo!" The guy who is very good looking said to him.

"Oh hello sis. My name is Hansol Vernon Chwe. But,you can call me as your boyfriend." He winked.

Oh god. This type of guy make me gonna puke on him.

"Oh yeah. I will call you 'flirty' if you don't care?." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yah Daea stop it. Can you eat now?" Dino said to me as he showed the hamburger on the table near him.

"Wow Dino. When you bought it?"

"Nope. Its not me. Its Mingyu who bought it for you. So,my money is save!" He laughed.

Brother..you are really a stingy guy that I ever met.

I search for Mingyu and he was sitting at the corner with Wonwoo. I don't know what are they doing but I'm sure they have some things going on...

"Come and sit here." Dino pulls me next to him.

As I want to bite the hamburger, I felt quite uneasy because someone's staring at me,right now.

He put his chin on his both palms as he put his elbows on the table and really look at my face.

Am I too pretty when eating or what?

"Yup. You're really pretty to me."

What the hell? Is he reading my mind?

"Don't hanging your mouth like that,put the food in it. Like thiss" He pushes the food into my mouth as I still looking at him without blinking I guess.

"Yah yah yah hyung. Stop staring her!" Dino and Vernon said at him in sync.

"What a great scene here, Deokyeom hyung,ppalli watch Hoshi tries to flirt Daea!" As Seungkwan said those,all the members start to sit close to us.

I will kill that Diva soon