Chapter 3

Lee Daea's pov

Finally,I'm here? Duh I don't want to listen to their conversation so I decided to wear headphones before they open the door and keep asking this and that. As 3 minutes has passed,I peeked on them and seriously, they're looking at me like I'm a thief.

"Dino,can you hurried up?" I said because I felt uneasy with those weird looked from them.

"Yes,you can come in little sis." Dino said while his hands like a butler who welcome their princess to come inside the castle. Duh his weird.

I came in and look around.

Oh my god. The dorm look so fine from outside but from inside is even more worse because its a mess! I'll clean it up later.

Suddenly,someone's tapping my shoulder.

I turn around and saw a guy with his blonde hair that looks like a puppy.

"Hello." he smiled and yeah kinda cute.

"Oh hi." I greeted back.

"We're sorry if the dorm looks kinda.."

"Completely a mess,oh I know it must be hit by the tornado awhile ago? Am I right? But uh,nevermind, its okay for me." I rolled my eyes as he tried to explain.

He smiled again. Seriously?

"My name is Minghao but the guys call me, The8." he's letting out his hand to me for shaking.

"The8? Why 8? Its your favourite number? Or your lucky number? Or... " Suddenly Dino cut me off.

"Yah yah,Daea. Stop that."

"What?" I asked him.

"Oh your name's Daea.. what a nice name." This time is a guy with a nice pink hair and he's a little bit tall than me.

"Woozi hyung. Don't.." Dino said again.

"Eurgh,nevermind. And yes,my name's Lee Daea. Nice to meet all of you but I want to sleep because this guy had disturb my sleep just now at home. Please show me my room,brother." I quickly said to them.

"Okay sis. Let's g-"

Someone had cut Dino from talking.

"Its okay,Dino. Let us show her the room." They looks like giant but also good looking guys. They talked to Dino and their seriously freaking tall than my brother.

"Uh okay and don't touch my little sister." Dino warned them. Aww such a sweet brother.

"Chill Dino." One of them said.

"So,Daea?"

"Yeah. Please don't talk to me and you guys can just show the room. Oh one more thing, we just met and I hate strangers." I said as I put back my headphones.

Mingyu's pov

After Wonwoo tried to start conversation with her, she said that 'we are strangers'. Woah this girl really opposite with her twin,Dino.

"Do you believe that what happened just now,Mingyu?" Wonwoo whispers to me.

"Yeah. I'm okay with it..because I like her already." I'm half smirking,half smiling.