Chapter 39

Daea's pov

Oww my head

I look around and why is all white? Wait

Is this heaven but why

I take a look at my side, there's someone head, laying on next to my right arm while his hand is holding mine because I felt something soft.

Hoshi?

Why he's here in heaven?

Are we dead?

"Omo Daea?! HYUNG SHE'S AWAKE!"

I can hear the sounds of people running into the room. I see Dino and also the others.

This is not heaven

I thought about that and suddenly laugh softly.

"Yah Hoshi hyung wake up!" Dino shouted at Hoshi's ears.

"WHAT WHAT SHE'S NOT DYING RIGHT?! WHERE IS SHE?"

Seokmin hits his head.

"Yah hyung, calm down. You were holding her hand all the time and you didn't know that she's awake?" Seokmin gives his blank face to his hyung.

"Daea, dump him and date me." Seokmin said to me,smiling and the others are laughing.

Hoshi looks so shocked and put his other hand on his chest as if he's fakely hurt his heart.

I smile and grab Hoshi's hand tightly because I want to say something.

Hoshi understands the meaning of those so he leans in to hear what I want to say.

"Tell Se-Seungkwan that h-he supposed n-not to sh-shout just now."

I take a breathe and say again, "and Hoshi. Yo-you are always be my Kwon Soonyoung."

Hoshi feels embarrass with the second one. He looks happy when the members are asking him want I just said. He looks like a kid who got a kiss by his girlfriend. He's so shy to tell.

"She said, that Seungkwan, you should not behave like that in the hospital." Hoshi said the first one but still he looks so red.

"Yah, I was happy and relieved to see Daea. But hyung why your face turns red?" Seungkwan asked while poking his hyung's cheek.

"and the second what she said.." Hoshi is smiling like crazy right now.

"Whattt hyunggg." Minghao sounds irritated by his hyung's reaction.

"Are you sure he's okay, Jeonghan hyung?" Vernon asked.

"I think he got problem with his brain."Wonwoo said.

"Maybe, Daea said something dirty to him." Jun said without even thinking.

Aigoo this boy

"YAH JUN HYUNG BWOYA!"

"EW HYUNG"

"OH MY GOD"

The maknae line said to his Jun hyung.

----

After I got discharged from hospital,they bring me to eat MEAT. BBQ MEAT. I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE THEM.

"Jagiya, thank god that we saved you and please don't do that again." Hoshi said,doing aegyo by hugging my right arm.

"Arasso, yeobo-ah."

The others heard what I said, they start to cringe,some of them fake puking and hit us playfully.

"Yah guys, don't hurt my baby."

"Baby your ass,Soonyoung." Woozi diss him.

Aigoo what a cute Soonhoon relationship aw

----

I'm so full. I ate too much but well the bbq was gooooodddddd.

"Daea?"

I see Wonwoo peek inside my room as I only see his head.

"Oh why Jeon?"

He smiles and come in. He sits next to me on the bed.

"Don't call me that." he hits my arm playfully but IT'S STILL HURTS GOD JEON WONWOO.

I rub the pain spot on my arm and say,"Do you want to tell something or?"

"Nothing. Just want to tell you that Hoshi and your twin brother were so sad when you locked yourself in the room. We tried to talk to them but well both of them are so stubborn." he sighed.

"But, I'm fine now so let just focus on the future."

He smiled and nodded.

"Wonwoo?"

"hm?"

"I heard that you guys will having a comeback soon. So may I know the date?"

"Nope."

"Ahhhh whyyyyyy pleaseeeee" I said while hugging his right arm cutely.

"Soon, Daea soon." he ruffled my hair.

"Soon.. young?"

"Heol she's deeply in love,ew go away from me." Wonwoo pushed me softly.

I make a peace sign and smile at Wonwoo who seems cringe to my 'sweet' words about Hoshi just now.

I have 2 weeks more to stay here

----

Hello everyone!

Make sure to follow my instagram that's Mingyu fan acc : mingyudotcom

& also twitter : mingyudotcom_
{I'm doing svt threads; airport fashion/outfit}

I'll follow back who's following my twitter.

Let's be friends ;)

💙gyuhosh