Chapter 51

Messenger

you got 26 new messages

From: soonyoung ❤

- jagiya

- are you still studying?
sent 20:17

-do you miss me?

- jagiya

-have so much fun studying with your sunbae?
sent 20:18

- I'm on my break and the practice will be continuing at 21:30

- pls reply, your boyfriend is dying rn

-the time difference is killing meeeeeeee
sent 20:19

-jihoonie is missing you too

-why do you have to be far away from me?????

-yah reply pls, girlfriend
sent 20:20

- soonyoungie needs some love from his love

- i miss you

- i miss you

- I'm such a boyfriend goals
sent 20:21

-you know the members kept teasing me

-they bullied me, daea

-i just want you in my arms

-i feel like dying

-i hope your phone keep buzzing and i already annoyed you too death
sent 20:22

- oh sorry i went to the toliet

- i look stupid,talking by myself
sent 20:27

-I used my 15 minutes of my break to message you

-I will wait for you

- don't forget to messages me!

- bye ❤ i love you
sent 20:29

----

I got a lot of messages from this hamster,aigoo this guy. I had to take my phone secretly to stop it from buzzing because we are still studying. It's already 10pm and we are not done yet.

"Mei Xing? Stop looking at your phone. Please respect our senior."

That was Wong yuk-hei, he's my classmate which is closed with Sicheng sunbae

That was Wong yuk-hei, he's my classmate which is closed with Sicheng sunbae. He's so annoying. He gave me those chinese name because he wanted me to be his 'beautiful star', ugh if Soonyoung know about this, he will be going crazy.

We are studying together using our laptop through a video call and I ONLY want to study with sicheng sunbae because it's much more easier. But what a surprise, yuk-hei also joined us and he's at sicheng's house. Sicheng sunbae told me that,the more the merrier. 

"Yuk-hei, chill. Maybe her boyfriend is texting her." Sicheng said something to yuk-hei in chinese which I don't understand.

"what boyfriend? She's still young."  Yuk-hei sounds annoyed as he's staring me with those eyes.

"yah, even though I didn't understand what you were saying but your action showed it obvious." I rolled my eyes at him.

" shut up and do your homework, mei xing."

"stop with the name! My name is lee. Jae. Daea."

"Both of you, stop fighting. Yuk-hei, please be nice to your classmate." sicheng interrupted our conversation.
and what a surprise, yuk-hei pouts,ew

-----

we are done finally, I look at my cell phone screen to look at the time and gosh it's almost midnight.

poor soonyoungie

as I want to end the video call, I was surprised because yuk-hei is freaking staring at me and sicheng sunbae is smiling at someone behind the screen.

"what are you staring at?"

"a beauty"

"what the-"

"but annoying"

"bye, weirdo" I immediately ended the video call. geez, what's wrong with him.

My cell phone rang as I was arranging the books, I look on the screen and it shows, 'soonyoung ❤'

I picked up, and the first thing he did,

"JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MISS YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH" he was shouting and after that, he's whining like a baby.

"Soonyoungie, please don't shout."

"hehe I'm sorry. I was upset because you didn't reply to any my messages." I can feel he's pouting right now.

"aw I was busy I'm sorry."

"jagi,"

"yes?"

"i love you"

I giggled.

"don't giggle, you sounds cute and it makes me want to kiss you but I can't." he's whining again.

"i love you too, my soonyoungie."

suddenly, soonyoung doesn't talks.

"soonyoung? hello?"

"oh hello there, cutie."

"oh jihoon, where's soonyoung?"

"soonyoung? He suddenly ran around the dorm and right now, he's no where to be seen. Did you say something to him?" jihoon asked as he's curious about what happened.

"nothing, just something chessy. By the way, I miss you. You must be so busy because of your comeback, am I right?" I said.

"I miss you too, cutie. All of us, do especially soonyoung. He was being a little shit just now. He laid down on the floor as we wanted to continue back to our practice, and he was being angry and upset and also he mumbled things about you maybe don't love him anymore, you maybe cheat on him,you maybe still love mingyu or you already found another guy which is more good looking than him. He said chinese boys are attractive and good looking, examples are like Jun and Minghao. He's gone mad. We tried to persuade him and we did but he wasn't focusing at all and he kept pouting too he thinks he's cute.I almost want to hit him with a chair." finally jihoon is done talking.

"did you breath?" I chuckled.

"I will make your boyfriend stop breathing if he doesn't want to stop with that attitude." jihoon sounds serious but cute.