Chapter 29

Today!

The day is Seventeen's comeback! Gosh I'M SO EXCITED.

"Daea."

I turn around because I was searching any outfit that I should wear today.

"Oh Yoongi, what's it?"

"I have to go."

"Today?" of course I'm upset.

"Aigooo. I'll come again. The company called said that we'll have another comeback and I promise you, I'll give you the album when it released, okay?"

"Pinky swear?" I show my pinky finger to him.

He was laughing at first and then he's doing the same. "Pinky swear."

"Oh hyung you want to go somewhere?" Woozi asked him.

WOOZI-SUGA FEELSSSSSSS

They have become bestfriend when Yoongi's staying here for two weeks?

"I need to go. Thank you for letting me stay here." Yoongi bowed.

"Ah hyung is fine. All of us happy when you're here." Woozi smiles.

Gosh FIRST TIME EVER I SEE THAT SMILE

The others also here and please remember that I still in my room.

"Thank you guys!" He said and all of them bow to each other.

"Well guys, I don't want to ruin the moment but this is my room." I said.

"So what? Only Hoshi hyung can be here? In your room?" Vernon said and give those looks.

Eurgh boys always being boys

----
Hoshi's pov

"A a a e e e o o o." I was doing a warm up for my voice and suddenly someone's calling me.

"Soonyoung!"

Why she looks so beautiful? She only wears a pink plain skirt and a top that looks so big for her. Aw cute

"Jagiyaaaa!"

"Ugh shut up." Woozi suddenly talked.

Jealous huh 😏

She immediately hugs me and I hug her back tightly.

"Why are you so lateeee~" I'm pouting.

"Don't do that I'll not going to kiss you." she chuckled.

"If that so,.. I'm going to kiss you." I said in a low tone quite seductive and starts to lean in.

"Ew hyung please don't do it infront of me." Dino said, showing his disgust face at us.

As soon as Dino said that, I immediately kiss her.

And the others start to 'ewwwwww' but some of them are covering the 98 and 99 liners.

"Yah.." she's totally in red, aww I'm going to kiss her again.

As I want to kiss her again, Seungkwan and Seokmin pull me away as Wonwoo took my Daea away too.

"Yah! My Daeaaaa~"

"Hoshi we need to go on stage." Scoups said.

---

Daea's pov

"Won, you can let go of my arm now."

He just realised he was holding my arm too long so he immediately let it go and he looks so shy.

"This is weird. Do you want to tell me anything?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Um... I-I think.. I-umm.."

I laughed.

"Yah what's wrong? Are you okay?" I check his temperature by putting my hand on his forehead.

"You're no- yah.."

He took my hand and put it on his left chest.

"Can you feel it, Daea?" he gives me that look. You know that deep look with those seductive eyes.

"F-feel what?"

"You got me like boom boom since Mingyu had kind of interested in you."

Damn jeon pls don't