Chapter 47

Everyone is here. They went out from their hiding spot as they maybe could see that Hoshi didn't want to let me go.

My twin brother almost kill him but he's fine.

Soonyoung gives me a kiss on the lips as he released the hug  and then he says,

"This is not only the surprise." He smiled.

"Huh?" I only gave that respond to him but he just gives me another kiss and you can heard from the back that Seungkwan and Vernon is fangirl-ing about it. Well, don't blame me. Soonyoung did it casually in front of his members.

Soonyoung went onto the stage while the vocal unit is also on the stage
with a various types of instruments except for Seokmin and Seungkwan because they are holding a microphone so maybe they are the host? As for hip hop unit,one of them is busy helping Soonyoung to get ready, Seungcheol is already with a camera to record it, as for Wonwoo, he's throwing a few petals of roses at me and left. Then, Vernon gave me a box of tissues in case if I'm crying. While performance unit is giving me a chair to sit on and a blanket to keep me warm because what the freak is so cold in here.

It's starting.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this wonderful ceremony between-"

Seokmin cut Seungkwan's words before this is going out of control.

"Seungkwan, this is not their wedding," Seokmin looks at Soonyoung and then, at me before he continues, 

"yet. So let me say hi to the only one pretty girl there." Seokmin said as he waves at me.

I laughed as I waved back.

"Before our girl is going to China, Hoshi hyung wants to sing a song for his beautiful girlfriend." Seungkwan said and he looks like he wants to burst into tears.

They are just joking-THE FUNK YO HE'S SINGING?!

He almost at the end of the song but suddenly his voice cracks and it caused us to laugh out loud. I almost cry but the hell Soonyoung, he made a mistake and I can't stop laughing. Mingyu is already on the floor with Dino. The others are hitting each other arms while laughing. Oh gosh.

 I just realised I'm gonna missed them so much especially my Soonyoung. 

"Yaaaaaaa thank you for the performance, Hoshi hyung and also thank you to vocal unit for playing the instruments." Seungkwan said as he stops from laughing.

Soonyoung went down from the stage and hurriedly ran towards me to give me a hug.

I stood up and open my arms wide to let him hug me. 

Did I tell you guys that he's tall but not that tall like Kim Mingyu's height. He's tall as he can put his chin on top of my head? Well duh, if Jihoon is 165 cm and he's bit taller than me so I'm 163 cm (this is not your authornim's height, I'm short as heck but I wish I'm in that height but nah I already stop growing because I will be 19 this year lol ok continue). Soonyoung is freaking 178 cm, my height stops at his nose? 

Well he really loves to do that, which is smelling my hair and put his chin on top of my head. 

"By the way Soonyoung?"

"Yes,jagiya?"

"Why did you choose orange colour for your hair? You knew that I'm allergic to it." I teased him.

He pretends to be shocked as he pushed me softly to look at me.

"Well,you are allergic to orange flavour but this cool orange guy here is your cure." He pulled me back into his arms.

I think, we almost forgot that the other members are still here because I heard they went 'wooooaaahhhhhh' at Soonyoung's words and I bet that Minghao will be dabbing at the back. Some of them, maybe in cringe while hearing that from Soonyoung's mouth.