Chapter 55

After I did my confession towards my parents, they asked yuk-hei and SEVENTEEN to leave for awhile, except for Soonyoung and I. They were really shocked just now and looked disappointed? Ugh, I'm not sure. Let see what will happen.

My mom sighs before she begins to speak,

"Daea, why didn't you-"

I let out a sigh and cut my mom's words.

"If mom and dad want me to break up with Soonyoung, no I can't do that."

I look at Soonyoung and he was shocked because of what I just said. He went back to look at his knees without saying a word.

"Soonyoung, do you love my daughter?" Dad asked him so sudden.

Soonyoung looks so flustered because of that sudden question but he never think twice. He immediately answered, 

"Yes, mr. Lee and I'm sorry for dating your daughter secretly."

"Oh sweetie, you don't have to be sorry. We are the one who should be sorry to both of you." 

"huh?"
Soonyoung and I said in sync, and looking at my parents with shock expressions.

"WHAT?"

seungkwan? 

All of us heard that voice but when we turned around someone wasn't there.

Because of that my parents laughed, as for Soonyoung he bit his lips to avoid from laughing. I did the same thing as Soonyoung. That was funny and weird.

"Daea, we wouldn't mind if you date Soonyoung and wanted to cancel your wedding with yuk-hei." mom said, smiling.

I widened my eyes and then look at Soonyoung.

I look back at my parents and say,
"but I thought-"

"to be honest, we did planned your wedding with yuk-hei and that moment we didn't know you're dating with one of SEVENTEEN members." mom explained to us and we started to smile again.

"well, we will lose a great business relationship with Wong's company but we don't want our daughter to lose her love," mom said, then,

"and we didn't want to lose our only daughter." dad continued.

"I hope that both of you will forgive us." mom and dad said, looking sad and guilty with what has happened.

"oh no, mr. and mrs. Lee, you don't have to be sorry!" Soonyoung immediately said to my parents as he did a big bow, which is the 90 degree bow to my parents.

aaaa what a nice man, you got there girl

I was smiling as I look at Soonyoung's action.

My dad carefully went to him and asked him to stand up. He hugged Soonyoung and said 'thank you' multiple times before my mom's turn to give him a hug too.

My tears are falling as this view of my parents and Soonyoung is making me touched..

Suddenly, my twin brother came in and says,

"so mom dad, when is their wedding?"

I turned and saw Dino followed by others. He smiled as he sees Soonyoung is hugging with mom, which means the problem is solved.

I ran towards Dino and hugged him. I cried on his chest while my twin brother said,

"well done, twin sister. I'm so proud of you." he patted my back gently.

I smiled as I tightened the hug.

The others started to scream and said 'congrats' to us. I don't know why. Everything is chaos so I released the hug and started to search for yuk-hei.
I know that dude is not feeling the same way right now.

----

I went outside the house to search for yuk-hei and I found him. He's there alone, leaning back against the wall with his hands in the pocket of his sweatpants.

he's a good looking guy, but why did he agreed to marry me if there's a lot of girls waiting for him.?

I slowly make my way to him and he turned his head and his eyes are set on mine.

"yuk-hei"

"mei-xing"

He's pouting and suddenly gives me a hug.

"I will miss you and I'm sorry because I didn't believe you that you already have a boyfriend."

He's crying, oh gosh. I hate myself right now.

"hey yuk-hei-"

"and I'm sorry that I forced yo-you to get married w-with me!" he's sobbing while saying that.

I gently pushed him away and wiped his tears by using my both hands. I held his hands and say,
"yah, cry baby. I know you feel guilty towards everything you did to me,"

"but, I'm not going to hate you, yuk-hei. We still can be friends. I don't know about soonyoung but yes, I hope you can be friends with him and I don't have to worry about anything. I also want you to be friends with SEVENTEEN, they are nice. I will make them to like you and oh, soonyoung is nice...and you too! so I hope that-"

"Daea, it's alright. Stop babbling." he chuckles.

Finally, I make him smile again.

"oh hehe sorry"

"bye for now, Daea. We will meet tomorrow at school. Don't skip again,okay?" he let go of our hands and started to walk away.

he's calling by my real name.

I smiled because of that.

"yeah yeah, go now before I punch your pretty face!" I waved at him and he's finally gone.

good job, lee jae daea.