Chapter 59

Daea's pov

"who's baby are you? why are you so cute?!?? aigoo. Kwon jihoon, look here look at your uncle minghao. Peek-a-boo! I see you now!" minghao is being cute with the baby and he also tickles jihoon to make the baby smile.

Minghao did his cute voice to catch the baby's attention while he's recording it with his phone as he wanted to upload it to his instagram account. The fans knew the baby is kwon soonyoung's as he really looks like his appa.

The svt members are here

The svt members are here. They are really excited to see the baby. Except this one guy, he still wants to know
why soonyoung's baby have the same name as he is. He's pouting over there on a couch.

"jihoon cut it off will you?" I chuckled as jihoon just gave me a glare.

"tell me why his name is also jihoon. I'm the only jihoonie here." he said as his bottom lips kept sticking out like that.

"I like that name. It's cute. Just like you," I answered.
"and soonyoung likes it too. So why not?"

jihoon is trying not to smile as he heard the answers from me. He carefully go towards the baby and looking at kwon jihoon,then I caught him smiling. aww cute aww

A pair of arms suddenly came from behind and it was soonyoung's. He whispered to my ear,

"hey babe, our baby have his own photo shoot today at 3pm. I just got a call from the manager."

I slowly turned around to face him.

I blinked my eyes for multiple times at him and said, "with who?"

"exclusive photo shoot with his svt uncles and his dad!" soonyoung looks excited.

"oh really? aww how cute. Let me pack some things before we go." I said and he just nods his head.

----

What a cute concept.

Soonyoung is the first member to get married and he's also the first one has a child.

This will be so adorable.

Kwon Jihoon is such a matured and strong baby. He's not crying at all in the entire photo shoot. He's doing well.

Svt members are really in love with him. I'm totally in aw-ed as I look how cute they are.