Chapter 48

No one's pov

After Hoshi's surprise, all of them went back to the dorm and washing themselves before going to bed. You can heard that they are fighting over who is going to be the first one to go shower but then, they end up showering together in one bathroom. Even though, the dorm already upgraded into 3 bathroom but still, they want to squeeze 13 of them into one bathroom. 

Daea's pov 

"Guys, you can't fit into one bathroom with all of you in there." I said while covering my eyes.

"Jagiya, it's okay. You can open your eyes now. You already saw me naked everyday." Soonyoung said and caused my face turned red as heck.

"Yah! Too much detail!" Jun shouts.

"You dirty hyung ew." That's Dino.

"She already saw you without any clothes but not us,idiot." Jihoon said, and I can feel that he's rolling his eyes at Soonyoung.

"Hyung, you go wash yourself, together with Daea at the other bathroom!" 

What the fuck is that, Vernon?! 

"Hoshi hyung, don't ! I will kill you!" There he goes my twin brother gone mad.

"I volunteer myself to wash together with Daea!" Mingyu said.

"YAH KIM MINGYU, DON'T YOU DARE. COME BACK HERE!" Soonyoung shouts at Mingyu. 

Oh my god,I'm living with 13 kids, not men.  

----

After the fights in the bathroom, they are already on their beds. Hoshi is struggling to dry his hair using a towel.

"Oppa,come here." I called him but his face though. He looks so shocked because I call him, 'oppa' for the first time.

He sat next to me on the bed and I took the towel  from his hand.

"Aigoo, what will happen to you if I'm not here, hm Soonyoungie?" I said as my hands are busy drying his hair for him.

shit do not cry,Daea.

He took both of my hands, stopping me from what I was doing. 

"Jagiya, do not say that please." He kisses my both hands after he removed the towel from my hands.

"You will be back..after 3 years. Promise me that we will be facetime and message each other,everyday. Okay?" 

I nod my head and pull him into a hug, I avoid myself from crying.

Hoshi's pov

She was holding herself from crying just now but I told her to let it go. She end up, crying until she falls asleep, poor my baby.

I'm lucky that I don't have any class tomorrow in the morning, so I can send her to the airport. I'm upset and angry at the same time. Why her parents want her to study far away there, in China? I wish I can follow her, but she told me to stay here, stay with SEVENTEEN and take care of her twin brother. How sweet she is, am I right? She will be 20 years old when she come back here, after 3 years. She will be an adult, a beautiful woman. Right now, she's just a cute 17 years old girl and got herself a 20 years old boyfriend, which is me.

I can't keep my eyes away from her, this is my last night with her. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I gently brush her hair away from her face. I kissed her forehead, then her eyes, nose and lastly her lips.

"Study well in China while I'm not there with you, jagiya." I whispered to her ears and pulled her closer by the waist. 

----

Daea's pov 

We are already arrived at the airport and I already did everything before my flight is here.

"Dino? Are you crying?" Seungcheol asked him, but the kid just shook his head even though we can see the tears falling from his eyes.

"Aigoo uri maknae is crying!" Wonwoo came near Dino and gave him a hug.

"It's not only him though." Minghao said while pointing his finger towards the other two person.

Seungkwan and Soonyoung are sitting down on the bench and both of them were crying silently. 

I went to Dino first, "Bro, why are you crying? I'm not dead yet." 

Dino suddenly attacks me with a hug. He hugs me tightly until I hit him because I almost die. 

He laughs while wiping the tears away, then he went to Jeonghan oppa and lean his head on his hyung's shoulder. What a baby.

"Both of you, aigoo stop crying!" I said to Seungkwan and Soonyoung.

"Do you have to go and leave this boo the great?" 

I giggled. 

I sat between them and look at Seungkwan then Soonyoung, who keeps his mouth shut since at the dorm until now. 

"Seungkwan-ah, I will be back. No worries." He nods his head and Vernon sits next beside him and rubs Seungkwan's back to calm him down.

"You, big baby." I turn my body to face Soonyoung who is already hugs his knees and covered his face. I can heard he's sobbing. aww Kwon Soonyoung.

"Soonyoungie, don't be like thissss." I rubs at the back of his head,softly.

He lift up his head and looks at me with those crying face of him. Those red eyes and nose, pouting lips and watery nose.

"Soonyoung-ah," I wipe his nose by using my hand. I don't care if it's dirty or what but I wipe it back on his shirt.

"Stop crying, my Soonyoung." He's still sobbing. 

"I won't give you any good bye kisses if you are still crying."

What a miracle, he stops crying and then, staring at me while waiting for the kiss.

I chuckle and give him a kiss on the lips.

"I feel so much better now." Soonyoung smiled and he gives me his squishy smile.

"How about Mingyu?" 

Mingyu suddenly voice out like a little kid but then, he got a kiss from Wonwoo but Wonwoo just kissed his hand and put that hand on Mingyu's lips. 

Mingyu was shocked and after that, he pouts about what happened.

Too much meanie, gosh

"I will kiss her for you, Ming." Soonyoung suddenly says something and quickly kiss my lips.

"Yah!" 

"Ayee don't be shy,jagiya." Soonyoung said and pulled me into his arms. 

'I will be back after 3 years, wait for me everyone.'