Chapter 54

No one's pov

Daea kept crying non-stop until she fell asleep. Jeonghan was worried sick about her. Daea must be so disappointed towards her both parents as they decided to do this towards her. Her twin, Dino didn't talk since he arrived here.

While Soonyoung is asleep on Jihoon's shoulder. The young one just let the older one sleeps comfortably and let this slide once. Soonyoung was crying non-stop too and it gave Jihoon's a hard time to calm him down while the others tried to make Dino to talk.

They decided to stay at Daea's house before their leave tomorrow morning. Thank god her parents didn't come back home tonight.

----

Next morning.

Daea's pov

Ugh it's annoying because it's already morning. I skip school today because I don't feel good.
Jeonghan was with me all the time. I hope he's not that tired as he was the one talking care of me yesterday. Wait,.. they said they will be leaving tomorrow morning which is right now.

I rushed myself towards a mirror before I went out from my room to see if they are already left.

The first thing I saw is

my parents,

with yuk-hei and SEVENTEEN in the living room.

oh fck

"Daea dear, you didn't tell us that you have guests." my dad said, smiling.

"and also your twin brother is here!" mom said as she held Dino's hand as Dino sat next to mom.

Dino looks so tired as he gave my mom a fake smile.

My eyes automatically searching for Soonyoung after I gave a smile at my parents.

There he is.. he's seating between Jihoon and Jeonghan.

He's sweating a lot. His hands are shaking. He didn't raised up his head at all and his shoulders are raised up and down as he's crying silently inside.

Ugh I hate seeing him being like this.

I slowly walked towards him as if my parents weren't there.

I crouched down in front of him as he's seating on a sofa. I gently put my both hands on his, to stop him from shaking too much. I smiled as I called his name while looking at him,

"Soonyoung-ah"

He slowly lifts up his head to look at me as I was calling his name.

gosh, his eyes are so puffy and red. His nose's red too.

I'm sorry, soonyoung.

This is it, I will tell my parents about this.

"Mom, dad"

I said while took Soonyoung's hand and grab it tight. I pulled him to my side and stood in front of my parents and yuk-hei.

My parents look so shocked, as well as
yuk-hei and SEVENTEEN.

"This is my boyfriend, Kwon Soonyoung."

I smiled as I said that proudly.

----

Hello everyone. This is your author. I would like to announce that this book will end soon. So, 6 chapters left.

Sorry for the short update and probably some of you already forgot the story line. Hehe sorry again.

squishy hamster coming thru.