Chapter 10

Lee Daea's pov

"Yah Daea." someone's calling me.

I'm watching variety show right now while eating my popcorn. Please go away

"Don't pretend that you didn't hear me or-"

I put my index finger on his lips by saying,"Shut up,flirty. And go away."

He smiled.

I really want to punch his face right now. Someone hold me.

"My name is Vernon,not flirty,idiot."

As I want to talk,he cut me off.

"Do...em do you had decided to-"

"What's your point? Just say it." I get annoyed of him.

"Ah you know.. do you already decide to go out with Hoshi hyung?"

I choke because of his random question.

"Oh my god. Someone please help me get a glass of water! Hyung!" Vernon shouted.

Joshua quickly ran to me as he brought some water. I drink it so fast because of that stupid popcorn.

After that, I hit Vernon's forehead like really hard.

"OUCH!" He yelled in pain while rubbed the red spot on his forehead.

"Stupid. You should not ask that question. I almost die because of a popcorn!" I yelled and almost hit him again but Dino had stopped me.

"Yah yah! Don't hit him." Dino held my wrist,to stop me from hitting that flirty guy.

I yanked my hand and glare at my twin brother.

----

Hoshi's pov

"Hyung."

I turn around."What?"

"Are you serious to take Daea out? Like a date?" Mingyu asked me. I know he had a crush on Daea.

"Yup. I'm serious but not that 'date'. It just a friend's outing." I said as I took my phone and pretend to focus on something.

"Really? Not a date,hyung?"

"Yeah. And why you asked me a lot of questions?"

"You know I-"

"He likes Daea,that's why." Someone had said from the door behind us.

We both turn around and see Wonwoo's standing over there.

"Yah hyung! I want to tell that,by myself." Mingyu pouted.

"Ops. Sorry. You're too slow. And by the way,Hoshi had made a move first to Daea. So,yup gyu. You lost one point." Wonwoo said and leave.

Before he leaves, he says,"oh by the way,Hosh. I know you like her too. So,good luck to both of you." And after that,he really leaves.

Mingyu right now is looking at me with his 'unbelievable face' to me.

"Don't. Say. Anything." I warned him.