Chapter 7

Dino's pov

"Sleep with Hoshi,tonight.Can you?"

Oh no. This hyung!

As I want to stand on my foot,the guys are already hold me tight from 'kill' this guy.

"Yah hyungs! Let me go!" I shouted as I tried to release myself.

Lee Daea's pov

"I'll lend you my guitar,if you want?"

I want to answer that but I heard,Dino are totally went insane as Seungkwan gave those dare to me.

I saw half of the members are left and two guys hold my brother from kill Diva Boo.

The others are still sitting on the floor while watching the 'drama',that I have no idea what Seungkwan shouts at Dino. Vernon's holding onto Seungkwan as Scoups and Joshua are holding Dino.

I look around and my eyes met with Hoshi's. I quickly look away.

I try to ignore him and look around again.
The china lines are also gone. Mingyu? With Wonwoo,I think. This cute guy still next to me. The sunshine guy and the pretty boy? They're having their salon over there. Lol,what am I doing here? I better leave.

I stood up and went to the kitchen,to find some snacks. I know, I know Dino doesn't allowed me to eat those but its SO FREAKING DELICIOUS!

"WOO!"

"AHHH!" I shout and about to fall down but someone had got me from falling to the floor.

I look up and see Hoshi is holding me from falling by using his both hands, hugged my waist and our face a little bit close.

"What the hell is happening here?"

We both turn our heads to see who it is.

"Its no- OUCHH!"

"IDIOT! WHY YOU LET GO OF ME LIKE THAT!" I yelled at Hoshi because he suddenly let go.

"You're in trouble,Hoshi." That cute guy said as he left.

"Yah! That was your fault,who just suddenly came in!" Hoshi shouted at him.

He looks at me,"I'm so so sorry." He grabs my arms,to help me stand.

"Don't talk to me." I said as he let go of his hands from my arms.

"But-" He sighs and leave.

"Stupid game. Stupid guy. And stupid feelings. Ergh!" I said not too loud as looking at my both arms if I get cuts because of the falling just now.

"Are you okay?"

I turn my head and say,"Oh Mingyu.."