Chapter 49

"Oh my god, Soonyoung, stop calling me for the thousands times!" 

I'm just fcking arrived in Beijing, China and Soonyoung keeps calling me since I was at the airport until now. I'm at my parents house in Beijing, gosh it's huge. 

"I wil end this call, Soonyoung. Don't worry, I will call you back. I'm promise,okay?" I end the call as I tried to persuade Soonyoung I will call him back as soon as possible. Geez, he's so clingy.

After I went around this huge house, I don't know how to cook any food so I'm just gonna wait for my parents to come back with foods. My room is kinda big, bigger than my actual room in South Korea. I think I like this one more but I will love it more if Soonyoung is here with me.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. Oh, this time it's a facetime from SEVENTEEN's manager number.

"Oh look who's using his manager's team cell phone now

"Oh look who's using his manager's team cell phone now."

"JAGIYAAAA"

"JAGIYAAAA"

"Josh, stop acting like you are the cool guy." obviously I was ignoring Soonyoung. He's annoyed me, I'm just arrived for about a few minutes ago.

"JAGIYA YOU IGNORED ME NOW? HOW DARE YOU? YOU FOUND SOMEONE ELSE THERE HUH?"

he's so loud, someone please tape his mouth for me.

"HI MY TWIN BROTHER!" this time I was the one who's excited, he seems fine without me.

"HELLO SIS! SO HOW'S CHINA? MOM AND DAD?"

"I'm just arrived but yeah it's fine and you know what, our house in China is huge as fuck."

"Daea, language." Joshua warned me.

I stick out my tongue at him.

Suddenly the screen turned black, I don't who's fault was it but I'm sure Mingyu was the one holding it for the members.

The screen is suddenly not turning black anymore but it's now the China line sat in front of the screen,

"Daea, now you can speak chinese, just remember how me and Minghao taught you." Jun winked and next to him is Minghao, just smiling and waving his hand to the screen.

"Hey girl, someone is missing you right now." Mingyu suddenly appeared into the screen as he turned it into a selfie mode.

He changed it back to not selfie mode and it showed Wonwoo aw cutie!

"HELLO? EXCUSE ME, I'M HER BOYFRIEND HERE AND I WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS FACETIME! GIVE ME THAT!" that's Soonyoung's voice in the background

oh my god Kwon Soonyoung..

"oh hello there babe, having fun?"

Soonyoung stole it from Mingyu and conquer the facetime. He keeps hitting everyone's hands from reaching the cell phone and he starts to run away with it. Oh my god.

"babe, are you there?"

"I'm still here."

"Sorry, there was someone wants to steal this from me." he pouts.

I giggled.

"jagiya, babe listen here carefully."

"what? And what's wrong with the nickname" I laughed.

"I can call you whatever I want."

"So, I can call you daddy or what?" I just teasing him.

"You fucking kidding me?"

"I was joking-"

"Yes you can babe but not now. I'm in the toilet right now and someone will listen. So you can call me that another time." he winked, then showing a smirk.

geez, calm down boi

"Wait, are you at a music show or what?" I asked him because he's wearing a nice leather red jacket.

"Jagiya, listen to me first. Okay, today is my first day to perform my single album on stage!"

He continues,

"And look! My hair is purple, your favourite colour!"

he's so excited, gosh I started to miss him

"That's cute, Soonyoung."

"I'm not cute, I'm hot." he's pouting.

"Look who's hot now?" I shook my head.

"Gotta go, jagiya. I will be message you after my performance. Love you!" he gave me a lot of mini hearts before he ended our facetime. What a cutie hamster.

I didn't have a chance to say 'love you too' at him. Psh I hate him.