Chapter 57

D-day; wedding day.

"dino yah, I'm nervous."

I held dino's hand and grip it hard. My hands are sweaty while holding a bouquet of flowers in my right hand and the other hand still holding my twin brother's hand.

We are in the room for the bride to wait until it times to come out. I hope soonyoung will be fine while on the way here with a van with his parents. We already did announced our wedding to the public and we get a lot of positive feedback. We only invited our parents, other relatives and people who really closed to us. The other kpop idols are here too as I have been told and also I heard from soonyoung that SHINEE is here too because he wanted to. A successful fanboy right there, everyone.

"you know twin sister,"

Dino suddenly talked while looking at our held hands.

I look at him and smiled.

"I'm thankful that you date with soonyoung hyung and get married with him. I believe that he will take a good care of you. It just.. " the smile on his face suddenly faded.

"you get married before me and you will leave me." dino looks like he
wants to cry.

"hey dino yah, I will visit you and the rest of SEVENTEEN every week. Don't worry." I put the bouquet of flowers on my lap and reach for his cheek.

"and one more thing," he reached for my hand which was on his cheek and held it tight.

"hm?"

"I'm so glad that I told you to change the wedding dress. Ugh that hyung.., wants my twin sister to wear that's too revealing. That imma guy must be crazy." dino looks so angry when he thought about the previous wedding dress.

I chuckled softly.

he says again, "but still that hyung wants you to wear a dress which is the off shoulder one. Pervert hyung."

Dino gets annoyed again. He didn't like this one but he said this dress is much more better than before.

Dino was there with me when I tried the wedding dress. At first, he was shocked but after two days, he couldn't sleep because he thought about his hyung will do something to me if I wear that on my wedding day. He's so cute and weird. Then, he told me to change the wedding dress after he told soonyoung about it. Soonyoung is cool with it but he still wanted the 'off shoulder' one.

This time, the wedding dress is much more better than the previous one.

Suddenly we heard the knock on the door

Suddenly we heard the knock on the door. SEVENTEEN is here.

"wow, you look so pretty daea"

"yah stop drooling on someone's bride." wonwoo elbowed mingyu on the chest.

"hyung! I'm not! heung!" mingyu pouts as he is walking towards me and he do a retouch to my hair.

"uri aegi, you grew up so fast." jeonghan oppa said as he wiped his tears.

deokyeom and seungkwan is having their dramatic and fake crying moment. Aigoo these guys.

"you look beautiful. Soonyoung is a lucky man." joshua oppa said as he pats my head.

Seungcheol oppa is trying his best to calm jeonghan down as jihoon is recording the moment while laughing. That cutie guy.

"pretty babe"

that was vernon, we always have a conversation in english because he wanted to test me if I'm still good in speaking.

"thank you, flirty"

he laughed and says, "congrats on your wedding and be happy daea"

I just smile and nod my head.

"pretty little girl"

and this time, The8 talked in chinese to me.

"stop using various of language towards me, this is tiring" I pout as I replied to him in chinese as well.

The8 laughs.

"okay okay, I'm sorry daea."

The8 says again, "don't pout little girl, you will get married soon so smileeeeee."

The8 has left and join seungkwan and deokyeom mocking their jeonghan hyung crying.

suddenly jun lean towards me and says, "Congrats on your wedding, beautiful, and I have a secret that you should know."

"you have to be prepared because soonyoung will be a wild tiger tonight."

I could feel my face turns red. I hit jun's shoulder as he just laughs about it.

what the hell, jun

SEVENTEEN said goodbye and congrats to me multiple times before their leave because we have been told that the wedding will start soon. Soonyoung is already here.

My dad is here and he leads me the way to the main door of the hall.

"nervous, daea dear?" my dad asked as he looked sad but happy at the same time.

I nod my head.

"Everything will be okay dear." my dad smile.

a dad's smile will always calm you down. I love you, dad.

As the main door opens, there's a lot people but my nervous is slowly faded as I saw him. Kwon soonyoung is looking so damn fine there while he's watching me walking down the aisle with my dad.

I will be his wife, his legal wife

We will be together forever until one of us die.

We will love and cherish each other until one of us die.

We will take care of each other until one of us die.

I do, and I love you, Kwon Soonyoung.