Once Selena got out of surgery her mom and step dad were there.

Selena: ( weak smile ) Hi

Mandy: Hi sweetie, how are you feeling?

Selena: I feel okay.

Mandy: Good, I'm glad to hear that. ( rubs her forehead )

Selena: I want to see Francia

Brian: I'll let the nurse know

Brian went and got the nurse and they wheeled Selena in Francia's room.

Francia: Are you okay? Are you feeling better?

Selena: I am, thanks to you. ( holds her hand )

Mandy: ( took a picture of them )

Francia: We made it. I was so scared for the both of us. ( emotional )

Selena: Yes we did. I'm so grateful for you. I love you so much Francia

Francia: I love you too.

When Selena got wheeled back they asked if she wanted anything. She really couldn't say much because she was exhausted. While falling asleep she started hyperventilating. Selena opened her eyes with a scream coming from her mouth.

Mandy: Sweetie what's wrong?

Selena: It hurts ( sobbing ) make it stop, please make it stop.

Brian rushed and grabbed the nurses and doctors. The doctors began asking questions but she couldn't answer due to being in such pain. They did a few test and told her that she has to go back into surgery.

Mandy: What do you mean she has to go back into surgery?

Doctor: Ms. Gomez's new kidney is turning around inside her body, one of the arteries had flipped. Its a 6 hour surgery we'll have to do on you. The normal kidney process is two hours

Selena: I can't ( she let out a loud scream ) ABEL!!!

Theresa: ( standing by the door with one hand to her mouth and the other to her heart. )

It was painful to see Selena in such pain like that and in the process calling out his boyfriends name. During surgery Theresa made sure to update Abel on what happened. Abel was on the plane sitting alone while thinking about his girlfriend. Just 30 minutes ago he was told that Selena came out of surgery and had to go right back due to the new kidney turning over and one of the arteries had flipped. What if something goes wrong and he will never be able to speak to her again? So many questions and thoughts were running through his head that he didn't realize a few tears escaped his eyes.

Cash: It'll be okay bro. ( pats his shoulder )

Abel: ( nods while resting his palm underneath his chin trying not to break down )

Lamar: Yeah bro, Selena is tough. She'll make it through.

Abel: ( shakes his head before tears starts to fall )

Lamar: Come here bro

Abel: ( stands up and hugs Lamar ) I cant lose her man

Lamar: ( hugs him ) You won't

Cash: ( looks down )

It was a 12 hour flight and Abel and his crew didn't sleep not once. They all hoped that Selena was going to make it through.

TO BE CONTINUED