Selena: ( wipes it quickly ) right

Abel: ( leans over to his her cheek but she turns her head away from him ) fine.. ( opens the door and gets out )

Selena: ( trying her hardest not to cry )

Abel: ( taking his bags out of the back of the car before closing it )

Selena: ( opens the door and gets out )

Abel: ( walks around the car and stops when he sees her )

Selena: I don't want to send you off on bad note.

Abel: ( nods and walks up to her and kisses her )

Selena: ( kisses him back before wrapping her arms around his neck )

Selena's POV

Him talking to Bella upsets me

Him talking to Bella upsets me. I am not upset that he is talking to her, I'm upset that he's doing it behind my back. I thought we were better than that. I guess not...

Selena walks in the house feeling so emotional. From having arthritis to having to get a kidney transplant but with the list 7-10 years long to Abel talking to Bella behind her back was breaking her all at once.

Francia: Hey Sel we need to.. ( notices Selena is upset ) talk..

Selena: ( walks in the kitchen trying to fight her tears )

Francia: ( watches her )

Selena: ( opens the refrigerator and pulls out a water bottle and placing it on the counter )

Selena was trying her best to open the water bottle but she couldn't. She instantly got frustrated by chucking the bottle before falling to her knees sobbing. Francia rushed over to her kneeling down in front of her.

Francia: Honey what's wrong?

Selena: ( knees to her chest and hands covering her face as she sobbed )

Francia: Sel, please.. talk to me ( trying to move Selena's hands from her face )

Selena: ( mumbles as she sobbed ) this can't be happening.

Francia: What happened? Did Abel break up with you? He better not have.

Selena: God no.. ( moves her hands away ) I have arthritis and need chemo.

Francia: ( shocked ) You what?!

Selena: ( crying ) I have arthritis. It's because of my lupus and that's not even the worse part. My kidney's are done. My autoimmune disease has attacked my kidneys. I need a kidney transplant.

Francia: ( shocked ) Oh my God ( covers her mouth with her hand )

Selena: ( sobbing ) I don't know what to do. The list is seven-to-10-years long.

Francia: ( blurts out ) Of course I'll get tested.

Selena: No.. ( shakes her head ) No, Francia no. I can't let you do that. This is why I planned on not telling anybody. The thought of anybody that I love doing that for me kills me. It's tough. Besides you have too much going on in your life to be thinking about donating a kidney if you were a match.

Francia: You have no choice, I have no choice. We don't have 7 to 10 years. We need to move fast. I can't lose you.

Selena couldn't say anything, she just cried and hugged her friend. Other than Francia, Theresa also knew about it and Francia got the information from her so that she could get tested. The next day Francia immediately went to the hospital to get her blood and urine tested and underwent a full physical and psychological evaluation. A process that normally takes months was expedited and completed within a day. Selena sat at home waiting for hours to know what the results were. She didn't answer any phone calls nor texts that didn't involve Francia. No way Francia could be a match. She couldn't get that lucky.

Francia: ( walks in the door with Theresa )

Selena: ( stood up quickly ) what was the results?

Francia: ( tears in her eyes ) I'm a match, we're going to do this together.

Selena: ( starts crying and rushes over to her and hugs her )

Francia: ( hugs her back crying also ) I'm so scared but we're going to get through this surgery and we'll be stronger than ever.

Selena: I'm scared too.. this is a scary situation and I can't believe you're a match. This is so unreal to me and I'll spend a lifetime thanking you once we get through the surgery.

Francia: No need to thank me Sel, it's what friends are for.

Selena: No. it's what sisters are for.

TO BE CONTINUED