Chapter 40- Losing Control

~Hunter's POV~

I'm thinking right now  laying in my bed with Katie right here softly snoring.

Layla, Katie, Layla, Katie

Who to choose I just don't know. It could be Layla the girl who has my babies. And who I love. But then again I love Katie. Katie the girl I was first with. We weren't really together at first but now I think I feel something for her. My wolf is a little mad but also kind of in love with Katie.

He's really confused more than me about loving two women. All my friends think I'm a jerk, they said they wont talk to me, until I choose the right girl.

'I'm in not in love with Katie...but I do have feelings for her. But I definetly love Layla. We should choose Layla. Yeah........her', my wolf says.

'No descisions yet. I have to choose the completely right one', I say back to him.

I feel Katie stir and then pulls me in with her. I snuggle her and think a little more about who I'm going to choose.

~ Ashely Pov~

I can't believe it...Layla my Layla is back home. The only one to see her was Laney. And I heard she has two lost brothers. Named Leo and Liam. Leo is Layla's twin too. I heard I can't wait to see them.

I run down satairs to find Ash and jump on his back. I'm a little mad at him for not waking me up when he woke up so I could see Layla sooner. But also I mexcited to see Layla. While on Ashes back I see Jake, Abby, Drake, and Adrian.

"Hey guys", I say as I jump off of Ash's back.

"No, no continue we were just find", Adrian says.

"Hello, I wasn't", Abby says.

Drake looks at her,"We know you do it with Jake so shush".

Abby turns a little pink and hides her face in Jakes jacket. Jake chuckles then picks her up carrying her Bridal style out the door.

The rest of us follow him out the door and t looks like were riding in Jakes  Black Volvo S60 T5. Jake liked his car no loved it. He had it since 2012 when it came out and he's been drving fast in it all the time. He says it's perfect and simple.

We all get in his car. Then the first thing I say is to tell Abby to put some music on. L

"Work", by Iggy Izalea came on.

I started laughing as Abby started to sink to the lyrics shaking her butt and everything. Abby is a good singer but bad dancer. But I'm not.

I start to sig then do some of my dance moves with it. Abby just stares at me then says,"Girl stop, your embarrasing your self let the master do it". Then she started doing the sprinkler in the car.

Everyone started to burst out laughing. Jake almost hit the car when we pulled up to Layla's house. I opened the door when the car stopped and I rolled out with laughter. Ash started laughing at me. I punched him in the arm then he helped me up.

"Layla!!", Abby says sreaming and running over to her. Tackling to the ground. Then I see Josh holding two babies and Laney holding her baby.

I run up to Layla and give her a strong hug. Hugging the life out of her then I scold her for leaving.

"Dont you dare leave me again. If something happens like that again then next time, come to my house straight away, or I will hunt your ass down. You know what I did to hunter after you left. I punched him in the face", I say.

Layla's face expression was shocked for a moment then it changed to  angry a little.

"I'm a little happy you did that. But he's alpha he could have hurt you", Layla says.