Chapter 8- Oh no you didn't

~Hunters Pov~

Now the girls and Josh ...Layla's brother and also the guys know who my mate is. We are like perfect for each other. Wait man I sound like a total girly girl. What's next am I going to start wearing pink dresses with a hand band and purse and go 'Oh my gosh oh my gosh your. Oh nails done pink'.Uhh why am I even thinking about that but anyways today we are having a guy night and the girls will have a sleepover.

We were finally their and I see Ashley's car. See if the girls are here already that means we are slow mates. Like a turtle.We get out of the car and we see our mates just like over the couch watching this show 'Once upon a time'.

Me Josh,Jake, and Ash get in the front of the tv blocking their view with no shirts.Then I see my mate getting a little mad just staring at us.I then say"baby stop staring at me like that if you like what you see which I know you do take a picture it will last longer.She then told Ashley,Abby,and Laney to follow her.Me and the guys were like what the heck were they doing.Like they could come up with a plan.

~Layla's Pov~ 

I took the girls into the bathroom.I locked the door after all of them get in.I start to try and find a brush I always keep in here and start brushing my hair."Ok we are defiantly getting revenge,I've got the perfect plan.Now whose with me".They all agreed.Then I started to talk again"ok heres the plan first we go out of here acting all normal.Sit back on the couch then Abby first we are getting Ash.So Abby I want you to act all sad like I punched you called you a bitch and did everything to hurt you.Then To act like you dont want to tell him and we asks over again twice you tell him.Me,Laney,and Ashley will be walking out to the kitchen to try and pretending like we were just searching out for some food."I told them and blabled the rest of the plan how Ashley going to act like she wanted some money like to act like a slut,alslo Laney was going to act like she was going into heat again some how even though she already did.Then I told them about how I am going to do my act how i'm just going to ignore him saying you know what you did and then punish him.

Then we all left going from the bathroom.When we were walking down the stairs we saw the boys heading toward us.Must be trying to chfeck on us.We all set down on the couch and I looked over and saw Abby coming to us all sad and then I smirked seeing my plan was working.She put her hands up to her face covering it.I got up and left with a smirk still on my face and with Ashley and Laney right behind me when I see Jake going toward her.While we are in the kitchen I could stll here them.

"Hey cookie what's wrong"Jake said sadly.

"Oh nothing you wouldn't want to know"Abby said sad.

"No I want your my special cookie",Jake said.

"Oh no this is horrible I bet you think Im a cry baby",Abby said.

"No don't you ever say that you are my cookie,and I dron't want her to cry"Jake said more sadly.

" do you really want to know"?,Abby said.

"Yes I do who did this"Jake growled.I opened the fridge to make it sound like this was not just a joke.

Abby hesitated then said it was..L-Layla,it was her she punched me kicked and hurt me."I heard her sniffle."I could not believe it I would've fought back but She was my friend all I was thinking is how could she.Why?"Abby said.I heard Jake growl.He then said dont worry.

"No,don't hurt her"she and me just had a fight just mad a little.

"Next time I will kick her ass"He said.

Then I hear all of them walking toward the kitchen.I grab some apple juice boxes and hand it to Ashley and Laney.I get one for me then close the fridge.I see Jake coming in first along with Abby,Josh,Jake,Hunter,and Ash.I open the fridge and get out a juice box for Jake.I ask would"Would you like a apple juice"I say waving the small apple juice.He just says"I gotta talk to you".Then he grabs the juice box I want to give him and starts puts his straw in their.He sip and says"You*sip*hurt my *sip* baby *sip* cookie.*sip*Oh this stuff is good I feel like a little kid again"He drinks the whole thing.