Chapter 30- The Letters

Recap in Hunters POV

~Hunter's POV~

"I always have loved you but you have been with that nasty bitch, but I know you want me. Come on get out of that curse she put you in", Katie's says to me. Then she leans over into me and kisses me and I kiss her back. I don't really know what I'm doing I just want to kiss her more for some reason. Katie's kisses is like a drug and I can't stop. I want to stop but it's like once you take the drug you will never stop.

'I know right she actually tastes good. But were doing something wrong Hunter. I think were forgetting about someone', my wolf says.

'I think so too but I don't know right now and I probally never will because can that person give me kisses like this I don't think so', I say back to him. Me and Katie pull away and I look into her eyes like a love sick puppy. Then I sniff the fine air smelling a hint of this wonderful scent, I look to the left of me and find Layla standing their shocked and looking mad. Wonder why, wait Layla is my mate why the fuck did I just kiss Katie. But it felt so good to kiss her, but why. Layla comes up closer to me and Katie and yells at me. "What bitch so shocked I was standing here. I can't believe you. I hate you. I just hate you", she yells.

"No, it's not what you think", I say. Really in my head my minds telling me it's exactly what she thinks.

"Oh it's exactly what you think.  He never liked you. He always wanted to be with me. We were just a secret couple. He loves me not you. Don't you see. Why didn't he push me away", Katie says. Once Katie said that Layla looked furious.

"Bitch did I ask you to explain? Where you ever in this conversation? No!", Layla yells at her then she runs at her and punches her four times in the face.

"You know what you're just  waste of time and you Hunter. I thought you loved me. I know I loved you. Remember I said loved. It's past tense, that was before I knew what you were doing with her all this time.", Layla yells at me and looks toward Katie with disgust. She slaps me in the face and then runs off. I just stand their where I am and stare back at her like an idiot.

"Hey baby don't worry about her", Katie says lightly and pushing my face toward her. We kiss. I don't know why I kiss back. One part of me wants to kiss back then another part of me does not. 

'I know dude that's how I'm feeling but it feels like I'm betraying a bigger part of my life', says my wolf. I pull away from Katie and look at her in the eyes then run toward the pack house. I need to go look for Layla. I don't think I'm suppose to have two girls. I know I'm a bad boy but this is different Layla is my soul mate. My other half. But then again why do I feel something for Katie. Hmmmm.

~Layla's POV~

I can't believe him. He probally doesn't even love me. He's using me. But me I shouldn't cry about it. I am a bad girl after all. But the thing is I am really mad at I'm pregnant with twins and this stupid ignorant man whore cheats on me. Uhhh. We'll I can't go back to anyone not even my mom and dad. Well I would go back to them but do you think that's good. I don't want to be weighing my mom and dad down with baby isues. No! Time to go pack up and move. Once I get to my house I change back to human form and put my extra clothes on that I have for emergencies.  I go inside and go straight to my room. My mom and dad are not here luckily. I pack up few pairs of clothing, accessories, food, and etc. into my bag. Then I go get two sheets of paper. One letter for Hunter and one for mom and dad. First off to mom and dad.

I write.

Dear mom and dad, mom #2 and dad #2

                                  I love you both so much. It's not you guys that I'm running away from. Well I just need some time alone. Do not worry I will be okay the twins will too. I will come back when the twins are born that's when i'll come. I'm sorry you wont get to see them when their first born. Don't forget I love you and always be happy. I want you too. I love you guys so much mom, dad, mom #2, and dad #2. You guys have always been their for me.

                                                          -Your sweet cute bad  and loving daughter Layla

I finish it up with my signature then I write he next letter. To Hunter. I write.

Dear Hunter,

                    I don't know if you had a love for me ever. I don't know. I really felt like it. I know I loved you very much. I thought we were gong to have a great life together. I had a good wish. Remember I said wish I'm guessing I was practically wishing for a miracle. I don't mind you being with Katie really. Sure I do want to rip her fucking head off right now. But then again I'm sad one that I got pregnant to a man whore and two you were probally cheating on me this whole time sleeping with her knowing than I was pregnant. I bet Katie was even smart enough to keep telling you to tell me. To tell me. But no you didn't. Or maybe you have not slept with her. She was probally your girl friend secretly. I don't really know maybe shes your second mate or first. Yeah maybe first because iI think my love  for you is fading away. but it doesn't matter. I am a ad girl. No one hurts my feelings. But I'm moving away for awhile one day I will come back. I'm not telling you when.

                       SEE YA BITCH!!

                                                   - love the best bad cute sexy bad girl in the world.

sexiest of them all Layla.

I sign my name and put a heart at the end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys hope you lie the chapter sorry it was short. I'm just trying to give you a chapter.

Vote for names of kids. Here are the votes so far.

Girls

Mia 2                  Hazel 5                Charolett 3       Skylar 5            Jasmin 1       Tessa 2    Brianna3

oooo I got an idea ok im going to cancel out one of them tell me which to cancel out plz for the girls

Boy

Ryder   9           Adrian 1       Alex 0     Brandon 4       Jordan 1           Jacob 3

ok i want to do the same for the boys tell me which one to get rid of

eyyyyyyy but still vote for which one you want the twins to be named

bye bye don't know when i'll update but i'll update ASAP