Chapter 3- Beginning of My Birthday

Layla's P.O.V

I woke up to being pushed on the floor by my big brother. Really.

"Did you really have to push me on the floor, uhhh," I say to him.

'Happy birthday to us.' something says in my mind.

'Oh are you supposed to be my wolf what do you want to be called'.

'Oh my name is Shayla. Yes I'm your wolf'.

"Who you talkin' to sis?" Josh asks dumbfounded.

"Nunn ya damn business," I say laughing at myself.

"Must be your wolf. Well happy birthday to you both. Bye sis. Now get ready for school." He left and then I started saying five...four...three...two...one...zero in my head. Right at zero my mom comes in my room.

"Happy birthday sweet heart! Today is the day you are finally sixteen. Oh my gosh! I can't wait for grandchildren!" she says.

"Mom go away; and thanks, but stop talking about grandchildren. Okay now go mom go." My mom leaves and my dad comes in, "Happy birthday my sweet little bad girl" he says and starts chuckling.

"Okay dad let your bad girl take a shower and can you please get out." I say. He says okay and then leaves out of my room. I go to my bathroom and strip out of my clothes from yesterday that I accidentally slept in. I finish washing my hair and body in the shower and then get out and go to my walk in mid-way closet. I get out a red shirt that has black words saying 'Get out of my way fool. Today is my day'. I pull my panties and black ripped style jeans on and put on my red Vans with red and black laces.

Finally done getting ready, I down for breakfast with my mom, dad, and brother. Breakfast was delicious pancakes eggs, and bacon with syrup.

-Minutes later-

Josh and I leave in his blue convertible. He starts driving to Laney's house. You know since they are mates we are picking her up. He honks the car horn and then you see Laney just rushing out of the house telling her parents bye. She walks over to the car and her and Josh exchange 'HI's' Then she turns to me and gets all excited and says, "Happy birthday Layla! You're sixteen! Now you can find your mate. Ohh I wonder what color wolf you'll be. I'm a light grey wolf. OH wonder when you'll turn. It was painful, but I had Josh and he helped me through it."

Josh then says, "He better be a good mate to my little sis."

'Yeah I wonder who our mate would be.'  Shayla starts howling in my mind.

Laney gets in with Josh sitting in the passenger's seat and me sitting in the back alone. We finally arrive at school. We all get out of Josh's car and then Laney and I go to our friends and Josh goes to his friends. Once I get over to where my friends are standing. Abby and Ashley start saying 'happy birthday'. I just say thanks and start going into the school. Once I open the doors and enter I smell this woodsy smell that makes me feel like I was going to melt. I felt my wolf just howling and howling and saying 'We need to find that smell. Now move your legs!'  I start walking, following the scent and as I turn a corner I see...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Authors Note-Hey okay tell me how you like it and who do you think it is Layla's Mate tell meSo just comment and vote -breevampwolf

Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl[ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara