Chapter 34-Leo and Liam's past part 2

♥Leo's POV

RECAP....

Layla we need to peak to you", Liam says right when Layla was about to go up the stairs.

"Umm, well ok", She says then comes hurriedly over and plops herself on the chair across from me and Liam.

"About our Past", Liam says. She nods her head appovaly.

" So as you know I said me and Liam had a rough past",I say looking at Layla.

"Yes I remember", Layla says thoughtfully.

"It happened long ago when I was 8 and Leo was 5. We had a brother and sister. A brother his name starting with an J. My memories fade of that time form time to time but sometimes they come back so I can't remember the name. But J he was a good brother hewas younger then me. Just 7 years old at the time. But the sister we had was Leo's twin. They were best friends to each other. Always protecting the other. I remember that. But that day their was a rouge attack and they took us. People were killed and taken. They had lost, they had retreated taking a few kids with them. And some women. I don't know me and Leo we were starving barely getting anything to eat", Liam says telling the story.

"But one day we got away maybe 4 months later. We had ran and we just kept running then someone took us in. It was a human family but they all died 1 month later. A rouge had foud us. But luckily they had made a will so we got everything in our favor. So we've been running living a lonely life. Meeting with different families but never joing them. Scared to lose another family. Because I remember that 1 month we had with our human family. We felt loved we werent tortured like the the rougue had done to us",I  said painfully.

"But we still went to school though no one arrested us. We were living with the Midnight Pack for awile. Then when at 16 I first shifted. I turned into silver wolf. The rarest of them all. Then I left Leo with the Midnight Pack for a year. So I could go hunt down the people that killed us. I made their fucking life a living hell. I cut out their-",Liam said.

"Brother I don't think she needs to know what you did. Even I don't know and I attend it stay that way", Leo said cautiously.

"Ok but now we have stayed on the low", we still talk to the Midnight Pack. They are a family to us.

"Well have you ever tried to find your old family maybe they've been missing you", Layla says.

"Well we want to but were scared no not. We just I don't know", I say trying to explain the reason we havn't tried.

"Well I think we have hope in finding our family soon. Leo says he feels some sort of connection and I asked him maybe he's your second mate. And  he definetly said it wasn't the mate bond", Liam says.

"Well I don't think of him that way either so that's good", Layla says.

"He said he felt like protecting you always and he said he loved you. But not mate way remember", Liam said.

"Yeah I know so go on", Layla says.

"Well he might just be your twin brother. A lost one. How do you feel about him?", Liam says.

"I feel like yes he's my best friend. I love him him yes in that brotherly and sisterly way. But- I don't remember a brother and sister and my life that disappeared. I only remember Josh and the only two people I remember disapearring was these 2 boys we were best friends with me ad Josh. I don't remember his name though",Layla says.

"But if you were my brother guys I would love to have both of you as my brothers", Layla says a gives us both a bear hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh what's happening here. We are getting closer to finding the problem. Someone call Sherlock Homes. I know he'll help.

Or you can call the hot vampire Stephan. Ahhh. Ohh you know Stephan from vampire Diaries. Then Damon he's cute to. But Stephan hotter. Than you have Ian. Someone please help me. I am detecting a hottness alert from all three of these boys. And let me tell you.....

These boys are on Fire!!!

Wooh Vampire Diaries. Lol!

*passes out form hottness*

"wait before I pass out Vote comment and Follow Later alligators. No you are my deer. No what should I name youmy fellow fans of this book".

"Ooo I know fellow penguins arise".

-breevampwolf