Chapter 37- Last names and Hunter's POV

~Leo's POV~

'Ok I'm here', Amy texts me.

'Ok just say your here for Ms. Wolfe', I text back.

2 minutes later a nurse comes in and says,"Ms. Wolfe you have a visitor". Then comes in my lovly mate Amy.

"Amy", I say coming in for a hug. She hugs me back and then let's go. I felt a little hurt.

"You don't want a hug", I ask her sadly.

"I do but I just want to see the cute little babies. Now where are they", she says and I chuckle.

"In Layla's arms", I say.

Amy turns to Layla and goes running over to her.

"Hello Layla. What are their names agian. Lay", Amy says.

"This here is Skylar and and Ryder", Layla says.

"Oh my gosh you're now a mother", Amy says.

"How old are you?".

"I am 16", Layla says.

"Oh me too, can I hold Skylar", Amy asks.

"Oh sure", Layla says.

"So your babies are June babies. Born on June 23", Amy says.

"Yeah", Layla says happily.

Then Liam comes in with his mate the nurse.

"Hey, um sorry I accused you of something bad, um Layla", Liam's mate says.

"Ok I  will forgive you. But, you have to tell me your name", Layla says.

"Oh, my names Avery Johnson. I am a lone wolf. Their is no territory here. My dad works here and I kind of help out every here and their", Avery says.

"Oh and about your babies last name. I know you want to name them Ryder and Skylar. But what will be their last names", Avery asks.

"I'll name them after him. I feel like I should since he is the father. Their last names will be Ryder Wade and Skylar Wade", Layla says.

"Wait you mean your naming after your dumbass mate Hunter", I say.

"Well yes. I feel like I should he is after all their father", Layla says.

"Yeah but an complete jerk", I mumble.

Amy hit me in the back of my head. I mutter ow.

"Well if she wants to name it after her stupid mate she can. Because I think I get her", Amy says.

"Oh yeah and Liam, Leo I forgot to tell you I have to go back home", Layla says.

"What", I say shocked.

"Why?", I ask her.

"Because I wanted my parents to see my babies after their birth. So I will be going back", she says.

"You guys can come along".

I nod my head while Liam says ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hunter's POV~

I miss Layla so much. My misses bad girl I guess you can call her. But then I have Katie here. She's so beautiful. Oh and I finally marked Katie. Katie is hott. I love her. I know I sound like a prick right now having two girls on my arms. Even though Layla ran off. But I feel something for both Katie and Layla. I told Katie that and she was really upset. She then turned angry and well sad.

I didn't like seeing her sad so. Well I marked her. And let me tell you. She was very pleased I did that. Oh and today for some reason I felt this great pain inside of me.

Oh and my wolf barely talk. He keeps crying out for Layla. I asked him what about Katie. He just told me to go to hell and that he only loved Layla and only her. I mean why can't he like Katie. I don't know why but if any other male even looks at Katie. I feel possesive like I wanted to rip their head out. But isn't that only suppose to happen if were mates. Last time I checked I thought we weren't mates. Wait no I think she always has been. Wait has she. No. Wait yes. Uhh I just for some reason don't really remember our past together.

Josh comes in. I look at him. He looks away and walks out of the den. Well since then me and Josh havn't been very together. We havn't been hanging out since Layla left. We havn't talked really. If we do, it always leads to how Layla is gone because of me. He dosn't know exactly what happenened the night she ran away. But he knows this. It was my fault. Believe me.  I do want Layla...

Katie comes in and straddles me making me drop my thoughs. She grinds on me and I moan.

"Can we take this to bed", she says seductively.

I- um- I want us to wait", I say. See this is the thing I have a part of me that pauses situations like this. But then I still want her. Confusing right.

"Ok well let's just make out. Maybe I can change your mind", she says and gets off of me and pulls me up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys. Hoped you well at least liked it. To me it wasn't that good but the next one. Is going to be very good. Something good is going to happen. People will be seen Again

But really I just gave you this chapter for a little of Hunter's POV again. Next time hopefully their will be a lot of kinds of POV's. Woop Woop.

Comment for today's question's

-What was Hunters talking about when he was confused about how him and Katie were together?

-What is happening between Hunter Katie and Layla?

The main question what needs to be answered because I want to know

Who is Katie Marshell?!?!

-breevampwolf