Chapter 35- Katie's POV

~Katie POV~

I'm so happy I have Hunter. I wnat him to mark me though. He hasn't . And he still has feelings for that stupid bitch Layla. He loved me first and then next thing you know he found out Layla was his mate.He didn't even notice me. I tried to seduce him. So next thing you know I had to come up with a plan.A very good one at that.

Hunter comes in our bedroom and goes into the bathroom. Oh and don't think Layla's stuff is here. Once she left I through all her stuff away. Oh and the other day I found my mate. His name was Thomas Griffin. But I rejected him. First I had sex of course. My body how you say was a little bit needy. So anyways I had sex with him then told him that I already had a mate and his name was Hunter. He said it wasn't possible but I said it was. He said he's been looking for me for along time. Oh and he's 19.  I told him that's what he gets and that he needs to get a life. Then I rejected him. And I don't feel sorry at all I have Hunter my real mate. My real man. Isn't he just sexy. One day we will have babies maybe three or more. I can't wait.

But get this he still has feelings for Layla. For all I ever done for him. I feel like killing the dumb bitch. But lucky her I'm not a killer. But it dosn't mean I can hurt her and her babies. Well maybe not their also Hunter's. He might be very mad at me then. But he would still love me.

Oh and you know the note that Layla wrote. Yeah well Hunter read that the next day I guess after he left. I asked what he was doing and he showed me the letter. She called me a fucking slut. Me no she can't just stand the fact that Hunter loves me and not her. Well he still likes her but I'm going to make him forget. Don't worry about that.

I saw the parents note to. Even though it wasn't really entitled to me I read it. And that little bitch was lucky enough I gave it to them. I could have ripped it up. They would have never known how she felt but I didn't I was nice enough to give it to them. See!

Hunter comes from out of the bathroom. Ahh I should have joined him. Stupid me. I mean sometimes I could be so stupid with it comes to sex.

"Hey baby had a nice shower", I say purring at Hunter.

"Yeah", Hunter says. I lean toward him and the next thing you know we were having a full make out session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers tell me how felt about this chapter. I finally wrote Katie POV. She seemed kind of mean and what was her plan about. Oh and also sorry it's short, I just wanted to give you a little bit of Katie. You know.

I wonder how Layla and them are handling things you know. Layla with the baby and all. Oh next chapter is going to be a special one. It's time for two new little ones coming in the book. Wonder who they are.

Vote

Comment

Follow

-breevampwolf