Chapter 39- The question is What is Katie?!?

I don't know if I'm going to really write about that yet. but this chapter is suppose to be major.

~Katie's POV~

 Layla can't just face the fact that Hunter is now mine. He has always been mine. It's almost as if she's a witch. Buit no she's not. She's just the fake mate. Shhh see I'm the real mate. And every girl knows it. See they want my life. But they can't have it. That's why everyone thinks Hunter and Layla are mates. She claimed they were. But their not. They are fake mates.

But me and Hunter are the real ones. Layla, to get Hunter she must of put him under some slutty spell of hers. But me It's no potion I have to use. Even though I am a witch.

'Little girl stop lying', my wolf Kate says.

Well maybe I did use a little something. But he still be complaining about how he misses Layla. Like can't he shut up. But no. He can't. I wish he could shut up about her. But deep down I know he loves me. With out the potion I used.

'Honey, no he does not. I am ashamed to call you my human. Why are you even with me', Kate says then blocks our mindlink.

Well so yeah I am a witch and a werewolf. Hunter and me are real mates. We love each other. And this potion will make us love each other forever.

Oh my blueberry pie is ready. See all I got to do is put it in food. Good thing I cook good. Even Layla said I cook good. You know we use to be best friends. All that changed in middle school. Another long story to tell later in life.

But oh yeah it seems that this girl I saw over Layla's house. She wasn't human. She wasn't a werewolf either. I actually think she's a witch. Might be. I mean I can tell my own kind.

~Amy's POV~

That one girl. I felt some weird connection. Not a family connection. But those connections like you know that person. Whcih I don't know her. I think that girl Hunter is with. Is more than a werewolf. You know the slut that took over Layla's mate place. That girl is crazy. I mean LAyla is his mate. And the mate thing uhh Hunter and her. That is just confusing Hunter is like I love both of you. Boy you can't love both of them. Like if Layla wasn't his mate and he loved Layla and Katie. See theirs a difference. It's just his love of regular two girls. But when one of his mate and he at least loves her a little bit. He shouldn't be loving Katie. It should only be Layla. And the way he said he loves KAtie and he's her mate. It almost seems like he mint it. But I saw the lie in his eye.

Oooo that rhymes!

Well but anyways I'm going to find out what's going on between all this love triangle. A very weird twisted love triangle.

Amy Lincoln in on the case.

Or as you can say the slueth is on the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, no Leo I'm find I'm just thinking about the crooked love breaking triangle", I say to Leo.

"What, why are you thinking about that. Theirs no case behind it. Hunter is a jerk. A selfish jerk that is a man whore", Leo said and then nods his head to approve what he just said.

 A/N: Hey guys um today is another day of typing this book. I had my second day of school today. It was better than my first. Yesterday I was Lost. Oh and I'm going to Cajon High School in San Bernardino California. Just in case any of my readers go their please message me.

Oh and today I was looking through comments on my last updated chapter and I saw that like questions isn't the dad dead. Well guys yes the dad is dead. My brain for some reason just doesn't want to remember it when I'm typing. So I'm going to put it in my notes.