Chapter 38-Coming Home

1 month later

~Layla's POV~

Ok today is the day.Me and my son and daughtergo back home. To see my family , friends and the pack...and also the slut Katie. Also my bestfriend/maybe twin brother Leo, maybe big brother Liam, Amy, and Avery. We are taking one vehicle. We will be in Liam's. He has a nice big truck.

We are in the truck right now actually. Leo is whining about why he can't see his nephew and Niece becuase he is up front with Liam. We still don't know if were related. I almost think it's a coincedence that Leo looks like me. And is the same age and kind of born 6 minutes faster. I think it's just a coincedence. Because I never heard of no loosing babies when I was younger. I mean I think I would remember my own brother. Well brothers.

For now I can't wait to see Josh and mom and dad.

"Oh over here. Pull up right their", I say. Liam pulls up to my parents house/my house. I get out of the car.  I look at my house and see the front door has opened. With my parents and brother standing their. Growling.

Then they stop once they see me. Josh runs over to me. Avery and Amy get out of the car holding Ryder and Skylar.

"Oh are those my grand-babies. They look so lovely. But who are-", My mom says but stops mid sentence. She stares looking past me. I look behind me and see Liam and Leo have finally gotten out of the car.

"Li-Liam, Leo is....that...really you",Mom says. I look over to my dad he was just staring at them. I look over to my brother. He has shock written all over his face.

"Brothers", Josh says shockingly.

"Where were you. We thought you were dead. They-They took you", my mom says starting to cry.

"Um-um I- mom we ran away after-", Liam says starting to break up crying.

"Your sister. How did you find your sister", Dad says stuttering.

"Well we found her when I was driving coming from a resturaunt in the middle of the night. We found her while she was pregnant. We've been with her ever since. It's been like 2 months", Liam says.

My mom comes over and wraps her hands around Liam giving him a tight hug. First Liam hesitates but then he hugs her back.

Mom lets go from the hug then turns and looks at me.

"I missed you so much. Why did you- wait let's go inside and sit down and talk", My mom says.

So we all walk inside.

~Josh's POV~

I can't believe my sister's back. She has children I have become an Uncle. She has twins. But I don't know their names. But I'm so glad their back. But Leo and Liam I never thought I will see them again. I thought they were dead. Liam is my bigger brother and Leo is my little brother and also Layla's twin.

Their is going to be a lot to be discussed today. And alot of questions.

Like who were the two girls.

I sit down on one of our couches. I have to text my mate Janey to come over here. I'm going to have a hard time taking thsi in. I need her.

I get out my phone and text her telling her to come over.

Then I hear my mom calling my name. I look up and she points over to Layla.

"Do you want to hold your nephew and niece Josh", Layla says.