Chapter 26-I'm Pregnant part 2

hey I am so sorry I have not update in a while I have no Internet but anyways so I am going to try and update whenever I can

starting now

Layla's Pov

"Ok now we need to go tell um...well how about this I'll go tell the girls and they will probably tell their boyfriends. Now I want you to go home and get as far as way as possible from the guys. Don't worry I will to", I say.

"K", Hunter says and walks way.

We go out of my room and go into the living room where everyone else. I can see everyone just staring at mom and mom#2.

Mom and mom #2 where like jumping around holding hands and skipping from place to place.

"Can I speak to you Laney, Ashley, and Abby", I say loud and clear.

"Ok", says Laney and Ashley.

"K", Abby says 2secods later.

"Follow me", I say.

"Gotta go", Hunter says walking out the door.We all say bye right when he closes the door.

I walk well kinda of powered walked up to my room.My friends did the same trailing behind me.I open my door and my friends trailed in.Then I close it.I lock it and then walk over to my closet."Ok my friends I have something to tell you sit down on my bed please", I say.

They all walked over to my bed and sat down.Then I started to walk around and talk.

"Ok guys do you want to know why my mom and mom #2 was jumping up and down?",I ask them.They all nodded their head up and down.

" well it's because something very important happened to me.Something very important will one day come to our life.A new person.Because me and Hunter made it, because guys I am pregnant".I look up at them to look at their faces they helled oh my gosh faces.

"That's great",Laney and Abby say.

"Oh my gosh I wonder if it's going to be a girl or boy",Ashley says.

'Oh my gosh I am just loving today,I am pregnant....well we are pregnant',my wolf says excitedly.

'I know right,I am going to be a mother.

"Ok guys you can go tell the guys wait I have to leave first.I am going with Hunter.I am not telling our location.Bye I am going through the window",I say walking to the window.

Bye they all say.Then I jump out the window on to a branch and swing off the branch onto the ground.I walk to my car and get in. Then right when I am driving off I see Laney,Josh, Abby, Jake, Ashley, and Ash coming out of my house. I hear the boys just yelling my name for me to come back.

20 minutes later I'm at Hunter's house.I pull up and get out of the car. I walk over to the door and knock on it. The door opens and I see a sexy Hunter with no shirt on.I just stare at him with my mouth hanging open in a o form.

"Hey, you going to close your mouth or am I going to close it for you.Wait I got a better idea. Take a picture it last longer", Hunter says.

'take the picture.Oh no touch him', my wolf says.

'Shut up', I say back to my wolf.

But anyways if he says take a picture I am.I need to remember those delicious looking abs.Yum yum.I take out my phone.I aim it at him and start taking pictures.

"Pose for me", I say.Hunter poses like a sexy model.Oh wait he is one.

'Oh yes he is and he's all mine', my wolf says.

I start snapping different pictures of him posing and then after that I go into the house and into his room.His parents were not their yet I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry I have not updated in so long I had internet problems .Well my internet was off and then I had school.But anyways here you go.Sorry no dedication today.

-breevampwolf