chapter 21- The secret hideout

hey guys this chapter is dedicated to.....hey no it's not dedicated to you uh leave me alone.....ahh Luke

*runs from dog* sorry dog almost got me he thinks I am a freaking bone so anyways this chapter is dedicated to drum roll please.....

@19199801

yeah um thanks for following me.....hey gotta run dog is following me again ok im in my other room yep I'm the only child so I got 2 rooms yay now going to the story

~Layla's Pov~

We were now coming to pick Hunter up from his school. We were riding in my car. It was me, Hunter, Josh, and Laney. Today we are going back to me, Hunter, and Josh's secret hideout. We were going to show Laney and Cam. Hunter said Cam saw it because he was hiding from it. When we were little. Yeah. We were finally pulling up to the school. Hunter got out to go find his little brother Cam. He came back six minutes after with him. He pushed Hunter out of the way once I was in his eye sight and ran to the car.

"Nice car, yep I am sitting in the front. Thanks for saving it bro.", Cam said.

"At least some one appreciates my car like me.", I said giving Cam are little handshake we made together.

Hunter get's in the back with Josh and Laney. Then I was driving really fast back to their house. Sure some of his pack members find me making sure it's me and not some rouges.

Cause we are not fully part of the pack. Well I wasn't since my brother will be Alpha and Laney will be Luna of my pack.

We finally arrive at the house. We park in the back. We get out and go in going into the living room. I walk over to the closet opening it. I rummage through it until I found the door. Uhh forgot their was a password. What was it. Uhh I forgot it. I turn around around to look at Hunter.

"Hey Hunter what was the password? I forgot", I say.

"umm....Well...It's you", Hunter says.

"What do you mean?", I say.

"It's you. It's your name Layla", Hunter says.

"Oh..", I say and blushed. I typed it my name and then the door opened. I hopped in first then I see Cam, Hunter, Josh, and Laney hop in.

"So this is your secret hideout. When you guys were little kids Lay", Laney.

"Yeah, we were little spys. Of course I was the best. We use to have our food and everything. Hey Hunter go get us some food.", I say.

"K", Hunter says.

Hunter climbs up the latter and out of sight. I look through the room and found my old spy gear. Yeah it was pretty fun.

"Yeah remember I was the best. Doing all that stuff.", I say.

"Wait....Hold up a minute", Josh says.

"What might be the problem", I say annoyingly.

"You were the best little sis. Your big brother was. Me!", Josh says.

"Uh...nope I was stupid", I say.

Hunter drops in with food in his hands. He puts it on the counter. I go over and see what we got.

"We got pizza, cake, cupcakes, carrots, chilli, strawberries, grapes, noodles, and etc", I say. Then I looked around and started sptalking and showing them about the different stuff in the area. "Hey Layla. Come here for a sec", Hunter says.

"Do you remember this picture Lay".

I look at the picture he was holding. In the picture it was me, Josh, and Hunter in our spy suits making faces. We were about 9, 10. Well actually I was 9 and the boys were 10.

It was a cute picture I hold it and then think of the past. It was so fun back then. I was a little bad little spy.

I take the picture and put it in my purse smiling.

"I'll keep this this one", Hunter says pointing at a picture of the three of us like the other one but this one we were just smiling at the camera.

"Yeah but I got the one that I want", Josh says holding up a picture with me, Josh, and Hunter in it posimg in our spy suits. In the picture I was sitting on Hunter and Josh's shoulders while licking a Lolly pop posing.

"Aww look at little Lay", Laney says.

"Shut up bitch ", I say angry and laughing at the same time.

"Hey Cam is just like Hunter but....", I was saying but was cut off by Cam.

"More cuter ", Cam says winking at me. Wow Cam is going to be a player bad boy I thought.

After minutes of looking at all of our pictures I got up and turned on the tv. Yes we have a tv people down here this is like a club house. We also had a laptop down here Hunter just put a new one in. I went over to where all the food is then said"Alright Bitches who's hungry? And what do you want?".

"Pizza!Pizza!Pizza!", Cam chants then Laney, Hunter, and Josh join in starting a riot about pizza.

"Ok pizza it is then", I start warming up pizza and serving it to them. When I was done I go and sit down on the couch watching every thing with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

hey hope you like the chapter today It might take me a while on the updates because I am typing on a tablet not computer. So people don't try and rush me but if it has been for days go head and rush.

Yay see ya oh yeah that other chapter was suppose to end that way and it suppose to stay that way don't worry they will talk it out probaly

(Laney: Uh yeah we will talk about it that was not even me. That was heat Lay. I want to speak to Hunter now)

hey calm down you will get to say something on the next chapter probaly. I bet the readers will like that. Now bye bye Lay

(Lay:No don't you by....*voice muffled with cloth and she drifly falls aslep*)

Hey sorry about that but anyways off I go hehe

-breevampwolf