Chapter 10-Pranking Time

Hey sorry about all that misspelled words last chapter I guess I kind of got so frustrated I kind of misspelled a lot of words. I got frustrated because I was on my laptop that time and it deleted my story I was tying to update twice. Can you believe that. Well here is my next chapter here it goes.

                                                                ~Layla's Pov~

"Ahh, Why the hell am I soaking wet",I screamed. I looked around and got up seeing Ashley, Abby, and Laney with a bucket. "What the heck guys, why did you guys splash me", I say.

"Wellyouwouldnotwakeupsowesplashedyouwithabucketofcoldwater",Abby said really quickly but I still understand.

"Well now I am all cold and wet", I say. "Hey but want to help me get Hunter back you know pull a little prank".They shook their heads yes and then I told them about the plan.

**********************Minutes Later***********************************

Laney, Abby, and Ashley head out of my room thy were already dressed and had taken a shower. They were good to go. After 2 minutes of them leaving Hunter comes in when I had turned on the water and was starting to take my clothes off. I had taken off my pants and shirt leaving me in my laced black panties and black bra. But any ways he comes in and sees me. I scream a little and then get at the other side of my bed so he wont be able to really see me. Hunter starts walking toward me when he closes the door. I throw a pillow towards him but he catches it. I get another one this time hitting him in the face. Then I heard 4 babies crying. I looked toward the babies got up and got my baby. Hunter looked at me and said " Forgot about the baby".He smiled and I told him to go take the other babies to their parents.

Note people these are the babies that they were suppose to take care of not real babies the babies in Sceince where they had to get a baby and treat it for a week.

wow it's only been 3 days not a week.Hunter leaves taking three of the babies not ours.While that I go in the shower and wash my hair and body using my strawberry shampoo, Conditioner, and body wash. Really I just love shrawberries.. So yummy not like those apples and oranges etc. The strawberries are mine. I love them. When I was done taking a shower and going to my closet pulling out my top and pants for today because I already put my bra and panties on. Then I noticed I smelled that lovely smell. Wait a minute that must be Hunter so I turn around and see him trying to feed the baby with the little bottle and everything. I laughed because the Trishia just through it back up on him. Haha. He glared at me.

Oh don't worry Hunter you will start glaring at me more soon today I think. 'I like the prank better than the revenge.' my wolf says. I know right. I put on my white top that had black letters that said 'You better watch out' Hey what could I say it goes with today. Because I am pranking him and all. I then put on some white pants.Eh hope they don't get dirty. Last I put on my Grey converse shoes.

Then I walk over to my nightstand and get out some wipes and wipe Hunter and the Trishia off. I then take the Trishia and get the bottle and feed Trishia the right way not the wrong." See this is how you feed her Hunter", I say looking at him with my tongue sticking out at the end.

He growls and takes the baby feeding her.

Then after he feeds her me and Hunter go down stairs and greet the others with Trishia. We see our friends mates and their baby.I looked at the clock and say "Hey guys its time to go".My friends ride with me and Joshs ride with Hunter.

While me and my friends are riding together I say "Isn't it sad for Adrian and Drake to not have found their mates".

"Yeah but their twins for right now they are happy"Laney says.