Chapter 48- Why?!

Hey guys I bet you're wondering what Hunter actually looks like well his name is Twan Kyuper. He's a model. And up above you will see his picture.

~Hunters Pov~
My wolf and I was furious. I overheard everything that Katie and her grandmother was saying. I was going to hear more. But I just couldn't they just slammed my mate into a tree. Her beautiful wolf head look up gently and straight to me.

I jump into the clearing where everyone can see me and let out an angry growl. I walk over toward Katie first letting out a growl for her to stand down. I can see her wolf come out a little. I figured out Katie and her grandmother was witches.

Katie whimpers and moves back as I come toward her a little. I then run a fast/slow pace over to layla. I look at her and nudge her. But she was blacked out. I turn around and growl at everyone. Then I start to push her more. Trying to get her to the woods.

I turn around and mind link Katie,"Go and leave. Do not return to the pack house for awhile. You can run around at your house only. Now leave". I put some growling emphasis onto each word.

As I see everyone leave, I try to keep pushing her toward the woods. Wolves are just heavy in sleeping mode. 

~Katie's Pov~
I hope Layla and hunter  are OK. I didn't want to hurt Katie. I just wanted to tell her the truth. I was just protecting my grandma. She's the only thing I have left. Me and grandma are in the car driving toward my house.  As we were driving toward my house. She told me to stop.She started to tell me once we get hpto my house. That she's going to leave and try to find hunter and them. I tried to tell her not to. Its just going to bug hunter and Layla. Then they will be even more mad. Grandma Jones just tells me...'I'm grandma Jones I can do my thing'.

After awhile of driving we finally arrive home. The next thing you know I feel a jolt again in my heart. I don't know why I keep getting these things. Grandma Jones looks at me then she asks me what is it.

"Nothing grandma Jones", I respond.

I see my fathers car as we pull up. I gringe immediately. I get out of the car and hug grandma jones/. She goes the keys and hops in the drivers side.

" Tell your father I said hi. Later I'll speak with him. For right now grandma Jones has to do her job", grandma Jones says pulling out the drive way. Soon she speeds away.

I walk in the house and look around. Theirs no sign of my father. Good thing to. I run up the stairs but then I am pushed down by a force of my dads hand. The impact of the floor was to hard for me.I cry out in pain and look up to see my father glaring down at me.

"You thought you can get away from me huh. Well you thought wrong", he kicks me in the side. I cry out in pain a little more. Why does he have to do this to me. I did nothing to him.

"You are a weak thing. You are ugly. You are selfish. You are a whore. A slut. A bitch", he keeps saying. Repeating hurtful words to me.

" You are a murderer", he says.