Chapter 14-Heat part 2

Hey these are the people who are getting dedicated for the chapter and the people who are winning

march142000

Firestar2018

2nd place winners are

MarissaMay5

sahra3412

so keep on voting commenting and following

                                                                 ~Layla Pov~

I woke up and bright light hit me. "Uhh where am I?", I say.

"Oh you're in the nurses office sweetie", the Nurse said.

"They said you passed out. You pour thing. No go on lay back down". She put's me back down. I get back up and look around and I see Adrian and Drake laying down in another bed. Then everything came back to me. Oh my gosh I remember now Drake and Adrian were trying to do something to me. Oh yeah. I was in heat no wonder I feel so fucking hot. Then I went over to them and say I'm so sorry.

Then the door open and I see Hunter come in and my heat gets hotter and hotter. The nurse left saying she would be back. Hunter comes toward me and says" Oh yumm you smell yummy. I just want to eat you up. No she's ours Adrian and Drake say out of no where. Then goes toward them and says "do I need to punch you In the face again".

"You never did, we just fell that's all", Adrian says.

"Oh really", hunter says and punches Adrian. Like 4 times then goes over to Drake and knocks him out. "Do not look at my mate or touch her ever again", Hunter says but I think that really was his wolf coming out. He looks at me and I see his eyes were now pitch black. Oh shit I am scared. Then I have heat. Yep I'm running. When Hunter started walking toward me I ran through the halls and out of school. Yep bye bye me. I ran through the woods shifting into my chocolate brown wolf.Next thing you know I hear paws pounding behind me. I stop and go to this little river. I take a sip and then I was tumbled down into the river. I look up and see Hunters dark chocolate brown wolf.

He licks my face and I feel sparks. Then I turn into my wolf leaving me naked. He goes to this tree and gets out some clothes for me and him. He turns back into a human and puts his clothes on. Then he throws some clothes at my feet.. I take them and start to put them back on.

Hunter then said "let me mark you. I don't want anyone touching you then the heat will go away for awile".

"No I can't... let you mark me.". Not yet.

"Ok", he says looking down. Then we leave going back to my house. I go up to my room and I hear something in Josh's room. I open the door and closed it real quick because I saw my brother Josh on top of Laney half naked with Laney half naked kissing her. I run to my room and went hoping in the shower. A few minutes pass by and the bathroom door opens and I see Hunter. Hunter said "Hey, can I join you" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"No", I say throwing my shampoo at him. It his chest and he says " Hey, be careful now let me join you". He takes his shirt off and throws it on the floor. I get out of the shower and start hitting his chest.

"Get out Hunter. Get your shirt and get out.", I say. I look at him and his eyes are pitch black. Ok what the hell is his eyes black for now. All I know is that I have heat yes...Ah shit I forgot I am naked with only a towel on to cover me. He pushes me back in the shower.Then I felt his canines coming out and then he hit my soft spot on my neck. Guess he found it and then he marked me. Then he pulled out licking his mark and I instantly cooled down. Little shivers were felt on my skin. This will help the heat for now.

                                                                  ~Josh's Pov~

I can't believe my little sis walked in on us I had just marked Laney a little bit ago. Now we were down stairs dressed back up even though we were just half naked when we walked in. I went to the fridge and grabbed some cake that Layla made. She won't mine I mean right the cake looked good. She makes so good of cakes. She is I say "Queen Cook" to Laney. 

"Yeah and I am the Princess of cooking", Laney says.

"Oh really", I say.

"Yeah I help sometimes make cake with her", Laney says.

"Does this big bad wolf need feeding".

"Yes", I say shaking my head up and down. Laney goes and gets a fork and the next thing you were sitting down and she is saying" Cho-Choo, here comes the train".

"I am not a baby Laney", I say.

"Yes you are now open you're mouth",Laney says putting one hand on her hip.

I open my mouth and she puts the food in mouth. Yumm vanilla but Layla should have made chocolate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys yeah the contest is going great yay yeah

See ya next time this is  breevampwolf signing off

-breevampwolf