Chapter 15-Meeting my mom and dad

ok this chapter its just going to be Layla's Pov no one elses and also this is a very special dedication
this dedication is to all people who think they are my #1 fans

                                                               ~Layla's Pov~

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beeeee-Smash

Stupid alarm clock. I hate that thing, it woke me up. Has it not learned yet not to wake me up from all of it's dead family. That is why it's dead now. I get out of bed and went to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I put on some clothes. I got  up and ran/walked out of my room and down the stairs. I was greeted by my very happy mom. My mom is like a teenager texting, on a lap top, and chatting her mouth away. 

She jumps over to me and says"My baby has a mate mind telling me who it is? I can see he already marked you. Is that..."

"Yes mom my mate is the son of an Alpha. Son of Alpha of the Dark moon pack. And also soon to be Alpha", I say.

Yay, oh my grand children. Oh I can just can't wait. Oh and I need to meet him. What's his name",Mom says.

"Mom I told you to stop talking about grand children. Also you can meet him today, his name is Hunter Wade." I say. Wow daughter of Alpha Wolfe of the blue moon pack and then son of Alpha Wade of Dark moon Pack.

"Well ok. I can not wait to see him", Mom says then like running off no skipping off.Mom already kind of met hunter because you know Hunter is Josh's friend. Yep my mom wants to fully approve.

"What's the matter with mom",Josh asks confused.

"She is going to meet Hunter, well approve of Hunter fully", I say.

"Cool', He says leaving going downstairs with Laney.You know I am so happy we finished the project me and Hunter got an A-. Yep we finished it. But really what I am thinking of right now is the mark and the heat. See the heat goes off temporarily when she is marked and when she is mated it will just come back every year around her birthday. Yes so my heat will come back and I will get fully mated.Yep so now I am left with no heat for now on, but it will come again soon.

I get out my phone and text Hunter.

Layla: Hey hunter come over to my house. You are going to meet my mom and dad. :)

Hunter: What!when now? When? Why? How? Where? Layla? :(

Layla: Wow bad boy is getting paranoid

Hunter: I wuz just kidding

Layla: Yeah ok wat ever but yeah my mom woah my dad don't know

Hunter: Uh.. ok I am almost....Ok I am here

Next thing you know I hear a car pulling up and a honk

I open the door and hear Josh say"Uh next time don't honk we were right here"he says pointing at himself and Laney.

"Yeah ok I'll remember it, NEXT time", Hunter says. We all walk into the house. When I open the door I see an excited mom and a serious Dad.

"Hey mom Hunters here", I say

"I know Honey. Oh just look at him.", she says all happy.

Then in one quick flash she turns into a scary killing looking mom.

"Now Hunter if  you ever hurt my daughter I will cut off your balls and feed them to the rouges",Mom says.

Ok yeah scary mom woah don't wanna mess with her Hunter

"Yes mam...Uh.. I will take care of her good. She is my everything. My little bad girl",Hunter says.

I blush a little and my mom says" Ok yeah so my name is Lillian Jones-Wolfe and this is my husband John Wolfe. I know what you are thinking why is she telling me this I already know her well this moment you are going into a new life.", Mom says.

"Son you better treat my daughter right or I will hunt you down. Not my wife over here", Dad started to say.

"Hey yeah I would hunt him down and cut off his balls and feed them to the rouges", My mom walks away and gives him the look where it says 'I am keeping an eye on you'. Hunter looks at her wide eyed.

"Yeah as I was saying what she would do Is just a measly thing I could do. I  will hunt you down and kill you down my self shoot you with pounds of silver. Put you in a cell for a few hours then just right before you about to die. I help you get better and once you get better I will do it all over again leaving you in a cell and letting you die that time. Then I will burn your body. Now did you just here all that.", My dad says making a growl to it.

"Yes sir", Hunter says standing strait and saluting to him like a marine.

"Yeah I'm just playing with you...Unless you are going to hurt my daughter", he says patting Hunter on the back and then leaving to go with mom.

When dad leaves Hunter is just shocked and  then says"Well that was well....uh....well....a special greeting". He looks at me.

"Yep good luck", Josh says and picks up Laney.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys vote on this chapter and tell me how you like this chapter yay so like I said it's a special dedication to people who say they are my #1 fans

now I am just going to say next chapter they are going to a very special place well it's not really that special they live in California in the United States I mean come on they just might go to the beach what everyone luvs in cali

peace out people

-breevampwolf

Bad Boy v.s. Bad Girl[ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara