Chapter 11- Confession

~Hunters Pov~

I can't believe somebody pranked me. It was the end of school and I was waking out of the school. Really they had to put a Barbie song and the gummy bear song. Ooooh and that guy behind really he told the whole class. Wait that was Josh. I think he even texted me to keep it going. I walked over to his car. Oooo I know Josh did this. Next thing you know I smell a sweet strawberry chocolate. Yum yum. I turn around and found my mate. I glare at her and then said "Did you know. That Josh pranked me".

She looked at me and than said "You think...Josh...Pranked you?". After she said that she started laughing."Hey why are you laughing so much it was not that funny", I said all pretending I was sad.

"Well I am laughing because...uh one you think Josh did it. Also two it was just so funny what happened", she said and started laughing again.

"What didn't Josh do it"I said looking at her confused she shakes her head no and says"You are so stupid. Hello I am the person that did it"Layla said pointing at her self. I looked at her with my mouth hanging open. I hand palmed my self how could I have been so stupid. Uhh. 'She got us good'I hear my wolf say.Yeah man she did. She then says"It was so funny. I got Abby, Ashley, and Laney to help me. It was such a perfect plan. Then just look at my shirt."She pointed at her shirt.It said 'Watch Your back'.

then I see Josh get here his mate Laney. " Hey Laney you were in this to. the whole prank.", I say.

"Um...Yeah wasn't it funny. Of course Layla made the prank but I was one of those people who texted", Laney says.

"I was too. Man I just...", Josh said. But before he could finish I cut him off." I knew you were part of the prank.

"Dude, no I was not. Well kind of. I just wanted to hear the song again because your freakin' face it was hilarious. But dude really stop acting like a girl." Josh said laughing.

"I am not acting like a girl stupid ass hole" I yell at him.Josh growls at me and I growl back. Layla rubs my back and I soften up and I see Laney rub Josh's back and he softens up too. Then I see Ash with his mate Ashley, Jake with his mate Abby, and Adrian and Drake the twins.

Adrian comes up to me and says" Dude whoever pranked you they got you good."

Drake then said"I know right". "It was me" Layla says with her hands up. "High five please".

Everybody goes toward her and gives her a high five. I just stare at them like come on really.

Then Drake and Adrian leave with their baby. Yeah twins get to have their own baby. Even if their the same sex. We all were carring our babies.

I go over to Layla and say" Do you want to go on a date with me. Even though you just pranked me I still love you". She looks at me and says yes and gives me a hug.

"Aww is bad girl getting a little soft" I say smirking at her.

"No! Are you kidding me I just pulled the best prank ever" She says getting into her car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry for the short chapter but this is just a little update.

But don't worry I am not the bad person yet who does not update in about a weak. I am the good girl. (Not fully good)

Hey Ill see ya next time hey tell people about this book and also Follow me, Vote, and Comment

-breevampwolf