chapter 18-Hunters family Part 2

hey guys todays dedication is to drum roll plz

@Firestar2018

ok here are some stories you people should read

Dark little red riding hood by YAromanceroo

The rented mate by SmilingCherries

I'm human....Honest! by SuperUnicornCookies

Pranking The Alpha by BeautifulDreamer42

Alpha vs Badass Chick by Emerald_Heart

yeah read those books now time to read

                                                             ~Layla's Pov~

We were playing call of duty and I won. Yay.

"Hey, how did she even win. she is a girl", Cam said.

"I don't know", Hunter said shrugging.

"I won cause I'm a bad girl and I just rock that way", I say pointing at me. Walking away.

"Hey come back here Lay I'm not done", I want to play another round.

This time we played another round and Cam won.

"Take that", he yells walking away.

"Hunter the big bad boy I bet he can't catch me", I say.

' Yeah I'm super fast my wolf' my wolf says.

I run out the house and go behind a tree and change really fast. Then I shifted now in my light chocolate brown wolf. I love my wolf. 'Yeah you love me', my wolf says.

Then a dark chocolate wolf comes up to me and licks me.

'Gotcha', he says through the mind link we have together.

I run fast out of his way running through the woods.

                                                        ~Hunter's Pov~

I see her running through the woods running fast. I start running to my dark brown wolf fallowing her. I run fast she stops and I tackled her to the ground licking her. She nudges me with her snout on my snout. Then she gets away from me and nips at my paws. I run at her and nips at her tail. She runs and I am trailing behind her. I run faster and tackle her to the ground. She gets from under me than tackles me and running again. Once we ae near the pack house I tackle her again.

'I love you Layla' I say through the mind link.

'I love you too...but you still have to take me on more dates you have to make up with me. She goes behind a tee. She shifts back and changes. She comes back to me and brushes my fur with my hand. Then I shift back leaving me naked.

I look up at her and see her closing her eyes. "come on I know you want me. I step closer to her.", I say.She looks up at me uncovering her hands from her face. 

"I can make you want me in my bed", I say.

She blushes and says" Go away Hunter. Go change.", She says hitting me.

I go away and I feel her eyes staring at me.

"Stop staring", I say chuckling.

I  go behind my tree where my clothes is at and change back to my human form. I put my clothes I had on earlier. Then left going to Layla's side taking her hand in mine. I remember when we were little. When I kissed her.

FLASHBACK

"Where are you Lay. I am going to find you so come on out", I say. We were in my house and I could not find her. Uhh then I hear giggling in my room. I go into my room. found you I laugh with an evil laugh. I run over to the closet. I open it and I see Lay.

I go over to her and say "I found you".

I tackle her we were wrestling. Then she pushed me off getting on my bed. She gets under the sheets. When I go over to her she peeks at me and then growls a little. I jump on the bed and she bounces up a little. I look at her in the eyes and then I lean over and give her a kiss on the lips. I then get off her and look at her.

She was all shocked. I run out of the room leaving her. I soon here foot steps falling after me.

FLASHBACK OVER

Ahh I look at Lay. Yeah I'm gonna start calling her that again. We were now at the pack house.Cam came up to Lay and said"Come on Lay. Bro you cant come".

She says bye and then I go over to where Josh  and Laney is. They were talking. Asking questions playing 20 questions.

hey hope you like the chapter. Yay. Yeah don't know when I'll update again. But all I can say is

1. VOTE

2.Comment

3. Follow

If you do all three of these steps I think I will probably update faster. Yay. Oh yeah I would have updated this faster but I was watching a movie.

-breevampwolf